Dynadot

discuss AI (artificial intelligence) Discussion & Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) domains have strong demand in the future?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Is there a possibility AI domains will have good demand in the future?

What do you own?
What have you sold?
What's your recent purchase?
Your thoughts and news on AI - Good or Bad?

AI DOMAINS (I own 3 x AI domains)
ImmersiveAI(com) 2025 expiry
AIofThings(com) - recently caught
AIA(io) - keeping 1 x .io for the tech space

AI FB.jpg

AI.png

AI News.jpg

Related Topic:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see AI as a prefix/suffix type brand personally. Can anyone share some established company names that have AI in them?

Cheers.
Seen a few new startups CastingAI, AI-Build, Prisma-AI

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Had this one for a while now

AIfitnesstracker . Com

•••
•••
•••
I just snagged "AiCarTalk .com".

That's gotta be worth something right now. Not bad for a newbie(n)

•••
Supposedly a lot of talk about AI at CES right now. Several entering the wireless assistant/hearable market.

Got these not long ago for a punt. May be a little too generic, but we'll see.

HearableAI
AIHearable
AIHeadphones
AIEarphones
AIEarbuds
AIBuds
AITranslator

•••
Look i dont know whether they will have higher demand or not but i surely know that if AI techniques are used for domaining then surely profits can be increased

•••
How is artificial intelligence is related to domaining? Or you are talking about .ai extension?

•••
Look the techniques you use for example google or any other platform for lead generation they work on a AI program to generate leads for that specific domain or various searching techniques. So if we enhance our AI techniques then we can increase our buyer list

•••
AiFX.com sold for $50,700. This will generate a lot more interest into AI domains IMO? :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Thought i dont have any but i actually got one.
MixedRealityAi.com

•••
CES 2017: AI Comes to World’s Largest Tech Show

By Jen-Hsun Huang, Founder & CEO, NVIDIA

50 Years of the Future
CES has been a bellwether of technology trends for five decades. From the first pocket radios and VCRs and video game consoles in its early days, to the PC revolution in the ’90s, to the mobile revolution that put the internet in our pockets and forever changed how we connect and share, we’ve watched the future take the stage at CES.

This year, the world’s largest technology trade show showcased the latest advances of the greatest computing challenge of all time — artificial intelligence. From intelligent assistants to smart homes to self-driving cars, it’s clear that this new computing model will infuse consumer technology as much as it will reinvent enterprise computing.

Read more: https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/...argest-technology-show/?ncid=so-twi-cs27-5120

•••
Supposedly a lot of talk about AI at CES right now. Several entering the wireless assistant/hearable market.

Got these not long ago for a punt. May be a little too generic, but we'll see.

HearableAI
AIHearable

Those are great hearables is the next future tech.......

They go nice with my

AIhearables . com

;)

•••
•••
•••
ArtificialIntelligenceCars

Last edited:
•••
I have:
AIsmartcar. com
AI3dprinting. com
AIsmartphones. com

•••
•••
•••
Got a lowball offer on GD for an AI name last night. Countered. We'll see what happens.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back