Dynadot

Afternic taking a lot of time

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Abla

Impact
Hello Friends,

I sold a domain on 14 10 2022 through afternic, i have not received my payment yet, i have emailed afternic transaction assurance multiple time but not response, is it normal? i have sold for earlier as well but they were release within 2 weeks.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I sold a domain on 14 10 2022 through afternic, i have not received my payment yet, i have emailed afternic transaction assurance multiple time but not response, is it normal? i have sold for earlier as well but they were release within 2 weeks.
Did you finally receive the payment? And, if so, how long did it take? And was there any explanation for why the delay happened?

•••
Hello Fellows, I have received my payment after sending multiple emails and Afternic asked for my identification proof.

It was my fifth sale when afternic asked for my ID proof, Probably due to my banking details of wise. As I am Pakistani and my banking details of wise.com are from Belgium.

•••
@Abla

What ID proof did they ask for and did they say the reason for asking? Seems weird they asked this if you had 5 prior sales with them. Were you getting paid through Wise before or only started since this sale?

•••
@Abla

What ID proof did they ask for and did they say the reason for asking? Seems weird they asked this if you had 5 prior sales with them. Were you getting paid through Wise before or only started since this sale?
I have showed them my passport picture. It was my 3rd payment through Wise, 2 previous payment were smooth

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back