Dynadot

Afternic support respond time?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SteamTrending

Established Member
Impact
Anyone else have problem with afternic support 9 days and no anwser ? Godaddy adverstise as they are best support so where is this support?

afternic-respond.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pretty normal they respond sometimes after 1 week sometimes You need write again and wait again until someone will click and maybe write something helpfull or useless and You wait again. If You get pool after You should use it, but they probably not care about this pools.

•••
I can't post image, but I waiting 5 days for reply about my parking account and still not anything even on spam.

•••
•••
James it's not only one situation, when I send e-mail for afternic support I mostly waiting 4-5 days. (Fastest reply was 3 days).

•••
I thought only I have problem with afternic support. After waiting week I just ignored this parking and go on with Bodis. Bodis respond time was 1-2 days so not even compare this two sites.

•••
5 days waiting for me as well.
Just to answer to a question.
Even SAV's support is better now :ROFL:

•••
Yes terrible waiting time and staff have almost "Zero" knowledge just copy paste formulas. Worst replies I had from: "Nikola S" and "Ivaylo" I just wonder is it possible to change person from support or just direct message to someone else? James Iles

•••
They usually respond within a day or two for me. Pretty quick.

•••
how You contact MrDenton ? via site or e-mail [email protected] ? And when You last time contact them ?

•••
Thanks everyone, I appreciate all your feedback on this topic. I have highlighted this at GoDaddy. I'm not a support operative and I do recommend going through the proper channels to get help, but if you have questions about products, strategies, or you're just looking for some insight, I'm happy to chat via DM!

•••
Thank You for highlight this I hope it will help.

•••
Usually via site contact form.

•••
They usually respond within a day or two for me. Pretty quick.
That used to be the case for me using the contact form. Something seems to have changed recently, especially over this past month. Some messages were responded to after about 4-5 days. Others, not at all. Phone call support appears very choppy now, usually going to voice mail at night and weekends.

•••
Thanks everyone, I appreciate all your feedback on this topic. I have highlighted this at GoDaddy. I'm not a support operative and I do recommend going through the proper channels to get help, but if you have questions about products, strategies, or you're just looking for some insight, I'm happy to chat via DM!
It would be good to be able to attach screenshots from our registrar directly in the contact form at Afternic instead of having to write emails to [email protected].

It would also be easier for Afternic support I think since we can choose the subject "Domain listing" -> "Domain already listed" so they know exactly what our inquiry is about.

•••
Yes, there is also a problem when You buy a domain with traffic from someone else on afternic. Even if he deletes this domain and lets You add it to Your account You will not get any stats and for this domain and earnings from clicks.

•••
Hi @James Iles , I believe there is a development undergoing regarding a verification method for listing names. When do you think this will be ready? I think that would free up the majority of the support team´s task, so they could get back to us in a timely manner on other queries. Thanks for your feedback

•••
5 days waiting for me as well.
Just to answer to a question.
Even SAV's support is better now :ROFL:
Does anyone know if they have relocated to Arizona, and perhaps staffing issues are now part of the problem?

Looking on their website, the Cambridge MA address no longer is present. Instead, this Arizona address is being cited as Afternic's location:

2155 E GoDaddy Way
Tempe, AZ 85284

•••
I'm glad that i found this topic today (waiting 4 days for support reply) i got respond from afternic support i showed it below. Problem is that my account should works fine, my domains showing ads the only problem I have is that there is no statistics for my domains on my account. Is it normal, ads working and my account can't be monetized? Can someone explain me that?

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our advert providers determined that we will not be able to offer you monetization for your domain(s). We do not have more specific information to provide regarding their decision.

You can still use either set of the nameservers below to help you sell your domain(s).

NS3.AFTERNIC.COM and NS4.AFTERNIC.COM - This option will provide a contact form and phone numbers where prospective buyers can inquire about the domain name.

NS5.AFTERNIC.COM and NS6.AFTERNIC.COM - This is the newest option we have added. The sale lander will provide global exposure with localized language, currency by region, and different payment options. Be informed that your listing needs to have Buy now price set before you change the nameservers. Otherwise, the price will not display.

For assistance with changing the nameservers, you need to turn to your registrar. Bear in mind that there is a propagation time of 24 - 48 hours after changing the nameservers.

Don't hesitate to contact us should you have questions.

Kind Regards,

Ivaylo

Afternic Support
"

•••
It would be good to be able to attach screenshots from our registrar directly in the contact form at Afternic instead of having to write emails to [email protected].

It would also be easier for Afternic support I think since we can choose the subject "Domain listing" -> "Domain already listed" so they know exactly what our inquiry is about.
I believe both methods end up in the same inbox, but I can feedback both suggestions :)

Hi @James Iles , I believe there is a development undergoing regarding a verification method for listing names. When do you think this will be ready? I think that would free up the majority of the support team´s task, so they could get back to us in a timely manner on other queries. Thanks for your feedback
I don't have any info to share on this unfortunately. It's in the works!

I'm glad that i found this topic today (waiting 4 days for support reply) i got respond from afternic support i showed it below. Problem is that my account should works fine, my domains showing ads the only problem I have is that there is no statistics for my domains on my account. Is it normal, ads working and my account can't be monetized? Can someone explain me that?

"
Feel free to DM me. Happy to get some more info and insight from you.

•••
Guys this is ridiculus, after 5 days waiting I finally got solution and everything worked fine. But in mean time I've got message from "afternic support" at this point I can say name from end of e-mail: "Ivaylo" which is excacly same as user Waluta69. When I contacted support again and said that no need to copy paste e-mails from formulas, becouse my account already working fine. They blocked my domains...
I feel like in playground.

"Dear Dominik,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our advert providers determined that we will not be able to offer you monetization for your domains. We do not have more specific information to provide regarding their decision.

You can still use either set of the nameservers below to help you sell your domains.

NS3.AFTERNIC.COM and NS4.AFTERNIC.COM - This option will provide a contact form and phone numbers where prospective buyers can inquire about the domain name.

NS5.AFTERNIC.COM and NS6.AFTERNIC.COM - This is the newest option we have added. The sale lander will provide global exposure with localized language, currency by region, and different payment options. Be informed that your listing needs to have Buy now price set before you change the nameservers. Otherwise, the price will not display.

For assistance with changing the nameservers, you need to turn to your registrar. Bear in mind that there is a propagation time of 24 - 48 hours after changing the nameservers.

Don't hesitate to contact us should you have questions.

Kind Regards,

Ivaylo

Afternic Support "

Last edited:
•••
Guys this is ridiculus, after 5 days waiting I finally got solution and everything worked fine. But in mean time I've got message from "afternic support" at this point I can say name from end of e-mail: "Ivaylo" which is excacly same as user Waluta69. When I contacted support again and said that no need to copy paste e-mails from formulas, becouse my account already working fine. They blocked my domains...
I feel like in playground.

DM me to talk me through this, if you'd like.

•••
DM me to talk me through this, if you'd like.
The underlying question to me is what has changed about customer support.
Are the operations now going through Arizona?

The support appeared much better when the address listed was in Cambridge, MA. Arethey are no longer there, and transitioning support through Arizona now?

That might explain these problems as being potentially temporary ones that are being worked out, due to relocation to a new customer service base?

•••
Back