Dynadot

Afternic fast transfer opt-in?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Skyeye

Established Member
Impact
i am not getting an email from godaddy allowing me to opt in to fast transfer. Anyone else have this issue. It says I’m eligible and that I will be contacted by godaddy.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No email, this is basically broken to me.

•••
It always works for me. I buy at Godaddy and then list at afternic. Afternic sends the email. Then almost always on the 60th day or very close to it, I get the email from godaddy asking me to confirm fast transfer. Click yes once to approve the whole list. Usually they show as fast transfer on afternic within 10 minutes.

The issue that I do have is when I change prices, it sometimes says pending authorization. At that point I have to email support to get them back up in fast transfer.

•••
Oh so I have to wait 60 days from when I list on Afternic?

•••
Oh so I have to wait 60 days from when I list on Afternic?
No, I usually get them same day or next day. Just did it yesterday and got them this morning.

Sales on the other hand is a roll of the dice.

•••
Guy above me said he doesn't get email from registrar until about 60 days after.

•••
When I had same problem I think the issue was it had been 59 days not 60 and even after 60 passed I never got email. Eventually I took it off Afternic and added it again and finally got email.
this is poor service by Afternic, maybe this is an issue they can resolve!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back