IT.COM

Afternic email glitch?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pusang Gala

NoyPi DomainerTop Member
Impact
Sold a domain few days ago but haven't received even one single email from afternic. Does anyone have the same story or am I the only one?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This happened to me for a while and I couldn’t figure it out, even with Afternic support. Obviously check spam filters, make sure your email is correct in your settings, etc. I did all that but nothing, so I ended up having to use a different email address and it worked.

•••
I'm aware of this and have asked the team to look into it. I'll keep you posted

•••
Yes, this just started happening to me too. It seems to be just the "congrats domain sold" emails. I'm still receiving other emails from Afternic though.

•••
I'm aware of this and have asked the team to look into it. I'll keep you posted
All email systems are working, and any "sold" emails that were queued have been sent.

•••
All email systems are working, and any "sold" emails that were queued have been sent.
Hi James. Do you happen to know if there's a way to get an email notification when a new lead is added to the 'Lead Center' on Afternic?

•••
•••
Hi James. Do you happen to know if there's a way to get an email notification when a new lead is added to the 'Lead Center' on Afternic?
No, there isn't.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back