IT.COM

question After selling my domain, Can I recieve funds into my Payoneer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Denismth

Established Member
Impact
The only card I have is Payoneer and I want to get my money in there. But there is no SWIFT code within my Payoneer account. How can I reveive my earnings in to my Payoneer card? If you have experience please share.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes you can if you sold it via dan maybe sedo if you contact them too

•••
•••
There are many marketplaces and they have different withdrawal methods. You forgot to mention the marketplace you are withdrawing from. Dan offers Payoneer withdrawal, so does Squadhelp. Those are the only ones I'm sure about.

•••
I wish to know about Godaddy, Sedo and Dan.
Godaddy has Wire transfer but I'm not sure if Payoneer has SWIFT codes.

•••
They all have Wire and PayPal. Just a few have payoneer. DAN and Epik also do crypto payouts.

If you are going to be in this business any amount of time a bank account for wire transfers is needed.

•••
Sure I received one payment via wire to my bank account. Just wanted to know if anyone received money to his Payoneer from especially Godaddy. Because I only have Payoneer card to spend money online currently.

•••
Sure I received one payment via wire to my bank account. Just wanted to know if anyone received money to his Payoneer from especially Godaddy. Because I only have Payoneer card to spend money online currently.
Unfortunately, Godadday does not support payoneer account collections
Only physical banks, not virtual bank accounts

•••
I only have Payoneer card to spend money online currently.
I have one question.
Are you using Payoneer Credit Card for the payment of domains like in Godaddy, NameCheap...
Thanks

•••
I have one question.
Are you using Payoneer Credit Card for the payment of domains like in Godaddy, NameCheap...
Thanks
Yes

•••

Payoneer doesn't support wire, supports ACH only. Godaddy allows ACH only to the banks in your home country. For instance if you select to receive ACH from Godaddy to your bank account in the US provided by Payoneer, your physical address in your Godaddy account has to be in the US. In other words, Godaddy will send your money to the banks located only in your home country.

Even if you make settings in your Godaddy account to receive ACH, Payoneer may reject the funds and block your account. Because Payoneer is paranoid with the bank accounts they provide. You have to ask Payoneer if they will allow receiving ACH from Godaddy and any other company. Payoneer doesn't allow users to receive wire, domestic or international wire doesn't make a difference. No need to ask them if you can receive wire. You can't. You can receive only ACH and only from the companies selected by Payoneer. Each time you have to ask Payoneer before receiving the first payment from a company.

In my opinion bank accounts provided by Payoneer are useless. Payoneer is good if you are a freelancer receiving funds from their approved companies. Those payments doesn't involve bank accounts. Their approved companies send funds using their internal payment method which is similar to fund transfer between 2 Paypal users that doesn't involve ACH. In the practice, Payoneer is similar to Paypal. I am one of the first users of both of them. I got rid of the both long time ago. They both suck in many ways.

Approved companies of Payoneer usually make it public on their websites that they pay with Payoneer. As far as I know Godaddy is not one of those approved companies. Bank accounts provided by Payoneer can be useful in very rare cases such as if you are selling at amazon.

Last edited:
•••
for UK Wise.com has country specific bank Account number, swift, iban etc. I presume It is same for all countries as the conversion is probably how they make money…

can be linked with SH

•••
I also heard that Payoneer UK/Europe has SWIFT. Donow why but they refused to activate that feature for me though I asked thrice. Am gonna ask them again now.

•••
The bank accounts provided by Payoneer will not allow you to receive swift, will allow only ACH or ACH equivalents in other parts of the World and only from their approved companies, not all companies.

Swift = wire

The swift code they provide, doesn't mean you can receive swift. SEPA is EU equivalent of ACH. They allow SEPA only and only from the companies they like.

Please post their response here. I will be surprised if they allow swift.

•••
Wrote them yesterday. Will post their reply as soon.

Last edited:
•••
Sure you can. You can get US or EU bank accounts from Payonner. & you are ready to get payment to your payonner.

•••
The only card I have is Payoneer and I want to get my money in there. But there is no SWIFT code within my Payoneer account. How can I reveive my earnings in to my Payoneer card? If you have experience please share.
hello, it depends. are you talking about here or on an external market... aditionally which market. usually you will need to provide the payment details before they can send the payment. unless it's a company that has it's own internal system, but i can promise you 99% of the time they are not going to want to take on payment processessing.

if your talking about here, you construct your own terms. when you make the post. if you want payment to your payoneer then by all means you will list that as the payment method, you should take this into consideration though, as unless the name is massive, you are going to probably lose sales if the person interested in the name doesnt use payoneer.

•••
I wrote them twice. No response yet. Payoneer used to have live chat which I used once. No more. They also do not reply on time or they ignore your email altogether.

I'm surprised that no one here tried Payoneer with wire transfer. Almost all replies here are assumptions.

Anyways if they reply, will come back to report. Thx.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I don't know what happened to Payoneer. They are not responding 🤔😔

•••
Back