Dynadot

discuss Affordable INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY lawyers in jacksonville (and other cities)

NameSilo
Watch

cfo

Established Member
Impact
Everyone needs help ,this post was created to find the right lawyers

if you're a laywer or you know someone

Please post your info here :

example :

Adam .J Email: @Adam tel:xxx-xxx-xxx and your website

We all know lawsuit could be very expensive

I mean affordable ones ,could help our domainer fellows

In my case ,I need a lawyer in jacksonville it's urgent please advice

Thank you for everyone's help !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Adam .J Email: @Adam tel:xxx-xxx-xxx jacksonville,FL
Adam .J Email: @Adam tel:xxx-xxx-xxx Orlando,FL
Adam .J Email: @Adam tel:xxx-xxx-xxx jacksonville,Orlando FL

•••
lost the UDRP case ,searching for help

I am sure there are people like me ,this post could help

•••
"Affordable" is something of a relative term.

I believe that Howard Neu may be admitted in the US District Court for the Middle District of Florida (which is the US District that includes the Jackonsville HQ of Web.com), or certainly would know someone who is.

•••
"Affordable" is something of a relative term.

I believe that Howard Neu may be admitted in the US District Court for the Middle District of Florida (which is the US District that includes the Jackonsville HQ of Web.com), or certainly would know someone who is.
Thank you ,you're the first one :)

Wow I am impressed, may I have your contact info ?

•••
•••
...of course if you are looking for "affordable" lawyers, then you are going to have to define what you mean by that.

If you are looking for someone to represent you in, say, US federal court, then as a practical matter nobody is going to represent you without requiring a substantial retainer up front. Why? Because a lawyer can't just decide to quit representing you in that court simply because you stop paying them. It actually requires the court's permission for the lawyer to withdraw. So, absent a substantial retainer as a security, there is a very real risk that the lawyer runs of ending up having to work for no compensation at all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back