IT.COM

Advice needed: Amount of money was stolen by Everad network.

NameSilo
Watch

directadvert

Established Member
Impact
Great day
What ought to be our steps in following situation?

Company everad take our cash, specifically and straight.

what is alternatives (instruments) we have for impact to them and get back money?
how to claim by legitimate way direct to court in locale field of everad еверад company’s incorporation region?

And is there any of legitimate organization which controlling action of such affiliate “networks” as everad?

guys, will be very very grateful for any of advices around this case!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great day
What ought to be our steps in following situation?

Company everad take our cash, specifically and straight.

what is alternatives (instruments) we have for impact to them and get back money?
how to claim by legitimate way direct to court in locale field of everad еверад company’s incorporation region?

And is there any of legitimate organization which controlling action of such affiliate “networks” as everad?

guys, will be very very grateful for any of advices around this case!

blackhatworld - can search there relevant topics

there is a proofs and discussion, but we need advices from local users of namepros community

thanks

•••
u is on wrong forum. call putin or something

•••
Your -17 impact and you joined today?
Maybe your dr can help.

•••
•••
It’s my avatar attract so much attention. That’s why such results

•••
u is on wrong forum. call putin or something
Why in wrong forum, bro. ?
You mean here low educated community, and there no any ideas about ways to turn that case (described above)?
I not think so.

•••
Why in wrong forum, bro. ?
You mean here low educated community, and there no any ideas about ways to turn that case (described above)?
I not think so.

are u is that masked dude from russian xxl club?

•••
Help with what you posted. Someone took your money or something. Your post doesnt even make sense

You said : what is alternatives (instruments) we have for impact to them and get back money?

No clue what your talking about, sorry english not your main language but i see your -24 now and add it all up i come up with liability not asset.
Help with what exactly ? ))
As for your avatar, who cares if thats what turns your crank cool. If thats you bravo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back