IT.COM

advice Advice for Z508.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

morf13

Top Member
Impact
I have the domain, z508.com

I got it because it sounded catchy and it was short. I have it parked, and also up for sale on Sedo & Godaddy.

It's generating a lot of traffic on Sedo parking, not actual 'clicks' that earn me $, but rather people visiting the site.

My question is, how should I market this domain? Z508 is not a product or brand name, so I don't know what to use for key words, or why so many people are going there.

I should point out, it's 24 unique visitors in last 48 hours, so it may not really be a lot, but most of my parked domains are getting 8-12 uniques over the same period of time.

I know that you can't go by domain appraisal sites like Estibot but Estibot does seem to like this domain appraising it for $1600 for whatever that is worth.

The site twitter-value.com has this to say:(if only it was true)

"Z508
z508.com is worth $253,695
Z508
Keywords: Php, Holidays, Birthdays
Hosting company: Strato Rechenzentrum

Site language: English
The process of detecting the language is automatic therefore there might be occasional mistakes. If you find a mistake please let us know and we'll fix it.
Alexa country: N/A
Alexa global rank: N/A
Alexa is a website analytics service. It ranks all the major sites on the web. Lower the number more popular is website
"

The info above seems old because it's not hosted with the hosting CO listed above

In 2009, the domain was a web forum dealing with the game 'Runescape', and more recently, it was a chinese site.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back