Dynadot

advice Advertising domains with a waist belt

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
I’ve been on vacation and saw quite a few people wearing preppy needlepoint belts. Most of the belts I noticed had nautical themes (flags, anchors, fish…etc.), local designs, or other fun themes. I thought the belts were nice looking, but aside from the patriotic designs, nothing really resonated with me enough to make a purchase....
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is one weird...crazy.. innovative idea...

First I thought it is about a domain name...no...it is about our earning.. simply profession...

I think most people don't have much idea about domaining and it's terminology..

Surely it will be a conversation starter...but will it give you enough traffic to get sales?!

I like Elliot Silvers think different approach...
Here is a tagline to your idea...

Get website on .com to keep your pants on in business...:laugh:

•••
I'm not sure I would do it, but I like the thinking outside the box as way to promote interest in domain names.

Don't read any political statement into this (just my sorry attempt at humour :xf.grin:) but maybe we need a whole clothing/advertising lineup to promote domains, such as
  • hats that say Make Domaining Great Again
  • bumper stickers that say My Other Domain is a COM
  • athletic equipment with Domaining: Just Do It
  • ads that say Have You Obtained A Domain Today?
  • ngTLD domain shirts that say Think Domain Different
  • or shirts with "My parents went to ??? and just brought me this lousy domain T shirt"
  • or Do You Know Where Your Domain Is Tonight?
(apologies to any real brands identified here, parody is the highest admiration!)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back