Dynadot

Advertising, Domains, Traffic, ohhh my! (Let's make some money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smurge

The journey is never endingVIP Member
Impact
Ladies, Gents, & everyone in between, its great to be back. I look forward to sharing my ideas, thoughts, and more with you all.

Traffic monetization is changing but interestingly enough one thing isn't....domains. In fact I see massive changes and opportunities to monetize your domains beyond traditional parking.

My intent with this thread is to help you understand the value of your traffic, domain, etc... and how to monetize that traffic outside of domain name parking.

Anyways, more to come shortly and look forward to sharing everything ive learned with you all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will keep checking here. Welcome back smudge.

•••
My intent with this thread is to help you understand the value of your traffic, domain, etc... and how to monetize that traffic outside of domain name parking.

Anyways, more to come shortly and look forward to sharing everything ive learned with you all.
That'll be very interesting. I'm all ears!

•••
Welcome back @smurge
It is nice to see you back. I greatly admire your knowledge and experience related to domain parking. The old parking thread that you of course along with other veterans have created here in NP is a collection or bookmark edition and a must-read for all domainers. After reading that complete thread, I used to check your status and was bit worried to know that you were offline for almost a year but your announce is very pleasant something we all were looking for a long time.

Welcome back dear and looking forward to learning parking strategy along with a few special tips about domain monetisation from you and other experienced colleagues those who are still making big in this sector.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back