IT.COM

Adult Domain Name, that I previously sold... now mine again

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi there,
OK so I have encountered a situation that I have never delt with before since my very first domain sale in 2007.

I hand regged an Adult Domain last year and flipped it the very same day for $x,xxx and a few days ago (out of curiosity) i visited the domain/url to see if it is parked, developed etc.

Turns out, the domain was available again and I snagged it again.

What would you Name Professionals do in this situation?

I can share the Domain Name via PM but would admire discretion.

Let me know, thank you very much ahead of time!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

This has happened a few times of late.
Relist the name for sale and hopefully
enjoy another quick, profitable flip, IMO.

Congrats and good luck.

•••
That sounds right, thanks

•••
good luck and sell it again for more than first time..
what's the domain name ..in pm?

•••
I'm curious how one sells adult domain names? How did your quick sale eventuate? Did they contact you or did you contact them? I've always looked at them as pot luck kinda names..

•••
I'm curious to know the name and where you sold it? Please PM. And congrats BTW. :)

•••
I'm curious as to know how you got the sale, too. I've sold a few adult domains from incoming inquires, forums, and aftermarkets.

Endusers are nearly impossible to contact because about 97% of them use Whois Privacy and rarely do you ever find a valid contact link or email on the actual website.

Perhaps there's another way. I've got a few killer names too I'm sure these endusers would just jump on if I could just actually get ahold of them. :\

Last edited:
•••
First of all congrats... can you PM the domain name.. just out of curiosity... :)

•••
I'm curious how one sells adult domain names? How did your quick sale eventuate? Did they contact you or did you contact them? I've always looked at them as pot luck kinda names..

T/S, can you PM me to some degree what Cyphix is saying?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back