IT.COM

Adding Google (registrar) nameservers on Dan.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bolo

Established Member
Impact
I am new to Domaining and have uploaded a couple of Domains to Dan.com for sale.

They appear to provide information on "changing your nameservers" for multiple registrars but not Google Domains (my registrar). Any idea why that would be the case?

Their FAQ section is pitiful and their help section only answers extreme basics like currency and payout options etc, but

Oh, and their "live chat" is only available for a few hours a day...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since you use Google Domains you could try using Google as well.

Put "google domains how to change nameservers" into the search field and you'll get the answers you need.

•••
Very very kind, capyb

My question is on the Dan side, since they don't mention Google as a registrar, will it work on their site?

•••
It will work:
https://support.google.com/domains/answer/3290309

Google domains is probably the registrar for just a very small % of the domains parked with them. There are about 600 retail registrars I think. Hard to give a walkthrough on how to change DNS for all of them.

•••
Thanks @DirkS

Would anyone have any advice on whether to write information on the Display description for the landing page? Would it help with Google searches?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back