IT.COM

question Acquiring a .EU domain for a client (registrar is OVH)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'd like to acquire one .EU domain for my client (we already own .CZ and .SK, but he also wants .EU). This domain is registered with ovh.com from 2017. There is no website on this domain, just the following:

Index of / Name Last modified Size Description​

I sent an email to the contact email that I found on eurid.eu a week ago, but have not received any reply (the email was neither viewed).

Anyone knows if there is any way how could I get in touch with the owner of this domain and acquire it? My client is prepared to pay.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is actually a registrar for eu domains. I don't think you can get it.

Sohaib,

•••
I sent an email to the contact email that I found on eurid.eu a week ago, but have not received any reply (the email was neither viewed).
Keep try
Maybe your email go in his spam folder
The email for .eu are 100% accurate ( usual )

•••
Keep try
Maybe your email go in his spam folder
The email for .eu are 100% accurate ( usual )

I found another email contact and sent an email to this email address. The email was read 4 days ago (I use an email tracker), but I got no any reply. Maybe I should send an offer, e.g. 500€. What would you guys suggest?

•••
Maybe
After all you need to start from a point to negotiate
😍

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back