Dynadot

.com Acquired 3L first name/one word .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all,

Happy to announce the acquisition of SAL. It took 10 months of negotiations but it’s finally done!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
QUOTE="NickB, post: 8414645, member: 1006688"]Assuming a lot with your bitter sarcastic post aren't we?

He doesn't have to disclose the purchase price - that's his business, not yours, mine or anybody else's......

Plenty of end user potential for this domain, if you can't see that then there is no hope for you.......

He got a great domain after putting in the hard work and wants to share it.........hopefully trolls like you don't dissuade him or others from doing so in the future.....[/QUOTE]

I would really love to know how you researched the end user for this domain name please..

•••
QUOTE="NickB, post: 8414645, member: 1006688"]Assuming a lot with your bitter sarcastic post aren't we?

He doesn't have to disclose the purchase price - that's his business, not yours, mine or anybody else's......

Plenty of end user potential for this domain, if you can't see that then there is no hope for you.......

He got a great domain after putting in the hard work and wants to share it.........hopefully trolls like you don't dissuade him or others from doing so in the future.....

I would really love to know how you researched the end user for this domain name please..[/QUOTE]
He tried to quote you @NickB

Of course the end users are ample but I’m not going to explain how these things work.

•••
@Musa Mo

I was curious and looked into it .......it's a nice tool to have......curiosity, that is

Some basic search ideas below.....

Google, Google search with " "
Open Corporates
DotDB
Namebio
LinkedIn
Acronym check, then looked into these possibilities further as above

Namepros search - https://www.namepros.com/blog/free-tools-for-quick-domain-research.1209548/

And a few others.......you do not really have to go onto full on detective mode with this domain, it's pretty self explanatory

•••
@Musa Mo

I was curious and looked into it .......it's a nice tool to have......curiosity, that is

Some basic search ideas below.....

Google, Google search with " "
Open Corporates
DotDB
Namebio
LinkedIn
Acronym check, then looked into these possibilities further as above

Namepros search - https://www.namepros.com/blog/free-tools-for-quick-domain-research.1209548/

And a few others.......you do not really have to go onto full on detective mode with this domain, it's pretty self explanatory

Thank you for this.. much appreciated

•••
my budget is also up to 3L coms but not yours :)

congratulations(y)

•••
Congrats. One of the best 3 L domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back