Dynadot

.com Acquired 3L first name/one word .com

Namecheap

Musa Mo

Established Member
Impact
QUOTE="NickB, post: 8414645, member: 1006688"]Assuming a lot with your bitter sarcastic post aren't we?

He doesn't have to disclose the purchase price - that's his business, not yours, mine or anybody else's......

Plenty of end user potential for this domain, if you can't see that then there is no hope for you.......

He got a great domain after putting in the hard work and wants to share it.........hopefully trolls like you don't dissuade him or others from doing so in the future.....[/QUOTE]

I would really love to know how you researched the end user for this domain name please..

Impact
QUOTE="NickB, post: 8414645, member: 1006688"]Assuming a lot with your bitter sarcastic post aren't we?

He doesn't have to disclose the purchase price - that's his business, not yours, mine or anybody else's......

Plenty of end user potential for this domain, if you can't see that then there is no hope for you.......

He got a great domain after putting in the hard work and wants to share it.........hopefully trolls like you don't dissuade him or others from doing so in the future.....

I would really love to know how you researched the end user for this domain name please..[/QUOTE]
He tried to quote you @NickB

Of course the end users are ample but I’m not going to explain how these things work.

NickB

it's a mystery
Impact
@Musa Mo

I was curious and looked into it .......it's a nice tool to have......curiosity, that is

Some basic search ideas below.....

Google, Google search with " "
Open Corporates
DotDB
Namebio
LinkedIn
Acronym check, then looked into these possibilities further as above

Namepros search - https://www.namepros.com/blog/free-tools-for-quick-domain-research.1209548/

And a few others.......you do not really have to go onto full on detective mode with this domain, it's pretty self explanatory

Musa Mo

Established Member
Impact
@Musa Mo

I was curious and looked into it .......it's a nice tool to have......curiosity, that is

Some basic search ideas below.....

Google, Google search with " "
Open Corporates
DotDB
Namebio
LinkedIn
Acronym check, then looked into these possibilities further as above

Namepros search - https://www.namepros.com/blog/free-tools-for-quick-domain-research.1209548/

And a few others.......you do not really have to go onto full on detective mode with this domain, it's pretty self explanatory

Thank you for this.. much appreciated