Dan.com

.com Acquired 3L first name/one word .com

NameSilo

Samer

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
They wanted 6 figures and it took time to get them to 5.
My man.

It’s the little things.

For those aspiring LLL.com owners.
Pronouncable first name LLL.com; nickname..
Dont overthink this one.

P.S. our friend Omar exposed anti-crypto bias.
My #1 niche is crypto; and i see no crypto here but i could be wrong. I just love this name, man

GL! :)

Samer

Last edited:

FavourB

Established Member
Impact
If you did NOT mention the Purchase Price you paid, that means you OVERPAID for the domain.

Tell us the Price you paid so we can judge if you made a "great" negotiation or NOT... Iam sure you Overpaid, otherwise you will be Screaming out loud the Bargain price you paid for it, and its Not your case...

Before you paid a lot of money for a domain, first you MUST find REAL ENDUSERS, and SAL does Not have real end users and is Not targeted to a specific Industry, thats why the previous owner decided to sell it.

Now, people made up Fake Endusers like Steak and lobster! WTF!! ahahahahaha! this is BAD Sign, it means, there is No Enduser or a Clear Industry to Market the domain.

Or even Worse, somebody will tell, hey SAL is Crypto related!! ahahahahahaha!!

He is not the cause of your problems.

We all have problems in life and so does he.

It's not your money
It's not your name

I mean, if you think you could have done any better, just keep quiet and get to work.

Jason Baudendistel

CEO Wibbets Inc
Impact
You know what they say about assuming don't you?

If you did NOT mention the Purchase Price you paid, that means you OVERPAID for the domain.

Tell us the Price you paid so we can judge if you made a "great" negotiation or NOT... Iam sure you Overpaid, otherwise you will be Screaming out loud the Bargain price you paid for it, and its Not your case...

Before you paid a lot of money for a domain, first you MUST find REAL ENDUSERS, and SAL does Not have real end users and is Not targeted to a specific Industry, thats why the previous owner decided to sell it.

Now, people made up Fake Endusers like Steak and lobster! WTF!! ahahahahaha! this is BAD Sign, it means, there is No Enduser or a Clear Industry to Market the domain.

Or even Worse, somebody will tell, hey SAL is Crypto related!! ahahahahahaha!!