IT.COM

domains Acquire.com Acquired By MicroAcquire

NameSilo
Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact

A little over a week ago, Andrew Gazdecki, CEO of MicroAcquire, posted a tweet suggesting his company would “drop the Micro” from its brand name because it “has grown and matured into a marketplace that facilitates multi-million dollar startup acquisitions frequently.” Doing so would mean the company secured the high value Acquire.com domain name:
https://domaininvesting.com/microacquire-on-the-verge-of-rebranding-to-acquire/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
Acquire.com - 200k
Acquisition.com - 350k

I prefer acquire and I think he got a good deal. What do you guys think ?
Way too cheap, buyer got a super deal IMO.

•••
Great upgrade! Owning the one word .com gives them instant credibility.

•••
•••
•••
•••
MicroAcquire acquiring Acquire.com has my approval!
Jokes aside, upgrading to the absolute category killer in your niche is always a wise step.

•••
Acquire.com - 200k
Acquisition.com - 350k

•••
Maybe Elon will update the rules. I personally would love to buy certain handles. Although, handles play second fiddle to the best .com …
I think the way others get around Twitter's ban on handle sales, is to give the handle away for free to the buyer of a domain

•••
•••
What figure do you estimate they paid for it?

•••
•••
Will be interesting to see if they are successful in also securing their desired Twitter handle (as previously discussed on Twitter)

•••
Will be interesting to see if they are successful in also securing their desired Twitter handle (as previously discussed on Twitter)
It’s amazing how openly they are discussing trying to break twitter tos agreement.

•••
•••
Acquire.com - 200k
Acquisition.com - 350k

I agree Acquire is the stronger brand name out of the two, a lot stronger

•••
According to Andrew’s tweet seller was asking $500k last year.
Stills good price for the domain.

•••
Acquire.com - 200k
Acquisition.com - 350k

Acquire.com cost 2M, not 200K, according to their CEO.

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 10.19.34 AM.png

•••
The story doesn't stop.... Namebio didn't publish the stats citing payment was on monthly plan.

•••
There just aren't any good names left for these companies, that's why xyz is so important.

Beautiful name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back