domain Accept offer or hold? Verifies.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmelsen

Upgraded Member
Impact
Had an offer for $4,300 - It sold for $11,000 at one time in the mid 2000,'s and the company went out of business and let the domain expire where I got it.

Should I take the $4,300 or hold?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Had an offer for $4,300 - It sold for $11,000 at once time in the mid 2000,'s and the company went out of business and let the domain expire where I got it.

Should I take the $4,300 or hold?
imo hold on it they will come up...

•••
imo hold on it they will come up...

The first offer was $2500 they came up to $3500 and then $4300, I have continued to hold on for my price of $xx,xxx

•••
The first offer was $2500 they came up to $3500 and then $4300, I have continued to hold on for my price of $xx,xxx
i would sell this name at minimum 10,000 usd

•••
but if you are getting good deals as we see alot of good domains comes daily and you think you can utilize 5k usd somewhere in good domains then go for it...

•••
Sell it. It's a lesser used form of Verify.....take the profit and invest into a better one word.com.

Last edited:
•••
Sell it. It's the lesser used plural form of Verify.....take the profit and invest into a better one word.com.

its 3rd person verb ;]

i dont think ne1 would buy this for the plural..its just bad..if at all exists

@cmelsen ....id ask 9k for it..given the offer flow

cheers

Last edited:
•••
•••
its 3rd person verb ;]

i dont think ne1 would buy this for the plural..its just bad..if at all exists

@cmelsen ....id ask 9k for it..given the offer flow

cheers
3rd person present, got it. Thanks for taking the time to correct me.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back