IT.COM

information A Quick Due diligence, saved losing $25k+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Today I come across ASZ.com which is listed for sale at eBay, priced $25k, it's not everyday you see Premium names listed on eBay, even looking into the seller's feedback which was quite disappointing to say the least, showed me this sale isn't gonna be smooth.

So I went over to #Google and typed the following ...

"ASZ.com stolen"
"ASZ.com domain name stolen"

After reading through a few articles, I also found a tweet which was posted July 28th 2020 ( see attached),

So I simply asked the seller a legitimate question....

Did you do Due Diligence on ASZ(.)com, before you purchased this? Where did you buy this?

His response you can see from the attached picture...

Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 16.56.26.png

@lambo.com ( your #tag )

2123.png

Last week I come across VVH(.)com which was listed here at Namepros.com

Again went to #google but nothing come up, so I checked the history on the name via http://web.archive.org I found the previous owners contact details and rang them, to check if they sold the name, only to learn they got hacked.

Quick reminder, always to your Due Diligence !!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
May the record show the censoring (removal) of my posts (6) when dealing with Internet trolls.

Last edited:
•••
May the record show the censoring (removal) of my posts (6) when dealing with Internet trolls.
It wasn't only your content that was removed/modified to comply with the rules.

Please help us keep discussions on NamePros civil and professional. We prefer not to get involved, but we are tasked with enforcing the rules: Learn more

If anyone insists on fighting, please take it elsewhere; NamePros isn't the place for it.

Thanks.

•••
It wasn't only your content that was removed/modified to comply with the rules.

Please help us keep discussions on NamePros civil and professional; we prefer not to get involved, but we are tasked with enforcing the rules.

Learn more:
If anyone insists on fighting, take it elsewhere. NamePros isn't the place for it.

Thanks.
Guys, there is nothing civil or respectful in a thread litigated with falsehoods and lies which have all the breeding room to infest the mind and narrative of Truth.

If you permit one to make baseless accusations, then so should the accused be able to defend with the mirror.

It's not like you didn't already suspend my account, get involved, make demands before opting to restore my account in realisation of the witchhunt after my compliance.

Lest we forget anything can be said behind notions of justice but responses are rarely measured and considered like mine in the circumstances, in spite of the farce that this thread represents by the actions of others.

Last edited:
•••
This thread serves as a warning and a reminder that just because someone paid money to get a domain and alleges it was a "clean title" all while ignoring all the information provided, doesn't mean they are telling the truth.

Never claimed lambo stole the domain. He's a cunning person who most likely spent $10k-$15k to a thief whose track record I've been following for several years. And it's not just me who has witnessed the domain's course over the years, it's other NamePros members that were informed LONG before Mr. Lambo stepped in to defend his acquisition.

I've ignored Lambo's personal attacks since his public connection to ASZ.com last year and gave him the opportunity to come clean. He's chosen not to, preferring instead to lambast my involvement, interest, and otherwise coverage here on the forum and via my publication.

The domain, the thief's activities, and other information some of which has not been publicly disclosed, is on a long list that has been shared with those that have the authority to act upon it. And when they are ready, they will.

Huge surprise to see the legitimate owner of BNN.com and Brel.com, two domains connected to the same thief, come to NamePros to seek help for their return. And all of a sudden, a sleepy thread about ASZ.com came alive - once again peppered with fiery disputes from Lambo mixed with personal attacks, but with zero information on who/when/how he acquired the domain.

I'm not driven by any personal agenda nor do I know Lambo from Adam. I am driven by the interest in seeking the truth.

Last edited:
•••
It's not like you didn't already suspend my account, get involved, make demands before opting to restore my account in realisation of the witchhunt after my compliance.
Your previous restriction was solely related to these expectations:

If you permit one to make baseless accusations, then so should the accused be able to defend with the mirror.
We haven't asked you not to respond; we've asked you to refrain from name calling, antagonizing, etc.

We understand that it's difficult to respond respectfully to someone who you feel is disrespecting you, but it's not optional on this website. If it helps, you may report content that you feel is disrespectful rather than respond to it.

•••
This thread serves as a warning and a reminder that just because someone paid money to get a domain and alleges it was a "clean title" all while ignoring all the information provided, doesn't mean they are telling the truth.

Never claimed lambo stole the domain. He's a cunning person who most likely spent $10k-$15k to a thief whose track record I've been following for several years. And it's not just me who has witnessed the domain's course over the years, it's other NamePros members that were informed LONG before Mr. Lambo stepped in to defend his acquisition.

I've ignored Lambo's personal attacks since his public connection to ASZ.com last year and gave him the opportunity to come clean. He's chosen not to, preferring instead to lambast my involvement, interest, and otherwise coverage here on the forum and via my publication.

The domain, the thief's activities, and other information some of which has not been publicly disclosed, is on a long list that has been shared with those that have the authority to act upon it. And when they are ready, they will.

Huge surprise to see the legitimate owner of BNN.com and Brel.com, two domains connected to the same thief, come to NamePros to seek help for their return. And all of a sudden, a sleepy thread about ASZ.com came alive - once again peppered with fiery disputes from Lambo mixed with personal attacks, but with zero information on who/when/how he acquired the domain.

I'm not driven by any personal agenda nor do I know Lambo from Adam. I am driven by the interest in seeking the truth.
lol, this thread serves as a reminder that haters who no names of quality can make lies with ease to jostle for status.

There is no such thing as seeking Truth while going around dictating a false narrative, peddling accusations and such like. Conclusions to be debunked is the cry, then they cry when I don't perform to egregious demands.

No proof, nothing. Just baseless trash from loud mouths. :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
@lambo.com
WHO did you buy asz.com from?

That info may very well help unearth the thieves of Brel.com and BNN.com

Take care.

Clean beautiful name with clear title.

'Stolen' is a social construct used by anyone, anytime.

I could drop my wallet on the floor and say it's stolen

I could send bitcoin to the wrong address, say it's stolen

I could start a satirical blog and pretend to be a journalist, go around kidding others that I know all the stolen domains - report as stolen

I could sell a domain, have sellers remorse then claim it was stolen.

It's a bit like the word racist. Has a certain gusto and mind share, implied accuracy in spite of facts and knowledge.

So no, you or anyone else claiming it is stolen doesn't make it so.

Last edited:
•••
@lambo.com

Take care.
Hello!,

When NamePros thought they'd suspend and restrict my account on unfounded rumors, I provided them with this information.

I do not comply with witch hunts and have nothing to prove - or rather, I already jumped on request by the forum mods because this started out with accusations I stole a domain!

Moderator edit: removed personal attack and antagonistic remarks

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
ASZ.com has been a stolen asset for years. A transaction involving its thief and the next owner does not legitimize it. The timeline of events predates lambo's involvement, however lambo is adamant the title is "clean."

Bullcrap. We're going in circles in 2 threads and it's well documented that ASZ.com is a stolen, orphaned domain.

"Miraculously," the thief of BNN.com, who is the same person as the thief of ASZ.com and many many many domains, showed up here yesterday to defend lambo and offer to return the domain. A thief does not get to negotiate. A liar's testimony is worth zero. His account has been disabled.

Last edited:
•••
ASZ.com has been a stolen asset for years. A transaction involving its thief and the next owner does not legitimize it. The timeline of events predates lambo's involvement, however lambo is adamant the title is "clean."

Bullcrap. We're going in circles in 2 threads and it's well documented that ASZ.com is a stolen, orphaned domain.

"Miraculously," the thief of BNN.com, who is the same person as the thief of ASZ.com and many many many domains, showed up here yesterday to defend lambo and offer to return the domain. A thief does not get to negotiate. A liar's testimony is worth zero. His account has been disabled.
You can wallow in the bullcrap you like, lying about stolen this, stolen that. Doesn't make it true. Only you meddle and peddle lies and falsehoods. Only yesterday you think ASZ is owned and stolen from OP. This is your intellect level, which is substantiated by your video. The one where your friend tells you about your fake news website lol

•••
Last edited:
•••
Lambo plays the game of personal attacks rather poorly. That's his choice.

The fact is he bought a stolen domain and the principle of following the money trail puts him under the spotlight. I don't need to rehash how defensive he got once I questioned publicly the method of getting this domain.

The fun part is, I already know who sold ASZ.com and where. But I'm not the only one looking to know who the thief is, rest assured. If only Mr lambo would come clean and provide this info to the powers that be, that'd be a phenomenal change.

To recap: Serial thief peddling stolen domains sold ASZ.com to someone willing to buy it (at a ridiculously low price) and thus launder it. Same thief stole BNN.com and a bunch of other domains, some are to be revealed when the right time comes.

Last edited:
•••
I have followed WHOIS changes and other sources of information for years. But since you're acting in a completely inept manner, attempting to dispute years of research (and testimony shared by several others) I will give you the breakdown, once again:

Thief of ASZ.com set up hosted content to promote his stolen asset, and even lured you with it. When he hijacked Brel.com to get to BNN.com, he made a live email account [email protected]. Whether that was being lazy or calculative, it indicates that he handled both domains at the time.

The thief even posted a fake thank you for the domain's recovery notice.

You bought the first one, ASZ.com a year ago and since then you are pretending everything was kosher when it was not.

By protecting the thief's identity you're clearly standing well beyond the fence of ethics that you profess to have over others.

Last edited:
•••
If everything is legit, do tell us who you bought the domain from. Impress us with the supporting evidence.

Keep in mind that it's not just me that knows about the thief and his activities. He's been tracked for years and not by me.

•••
I have followed WHOIS changes and other sources of information for years. But since you're acting in a completely inept manner, attempting to dispute years of research (and testimony shared by several others) I will give you the breakdown, once again:

Thief of ASZ.com set up hosted content to promote his stolen asset, and even lured you with it. When he hijacked Brel.com to get to BNN.com, he made a live email account [email protected]. Whether that was being lazy or calculative, it indicates that he handled both domains at the time.

The thief even posted a fake thank you for the domain's recovery notice.

You bought the first one, ASZ.com a year ago and since then you are pretending everything was kosher when it was not.

By protecting the thief's identity you're clearly standing well beyond the fence of ethics that you profess to have over others.
Sure, everything written with long hand confidence and smells of credibility until you see how much of your 'work' falls apart. Like yesterday. You were wrong weren't you?

Same way you were wrong about tons of long hand worded stuff.

You realise a reputation is based on not screwing up stuff like you do, right?

•••
A buyer of stolen assets beating his chest, now that's precious!

Simple question: who sold you the domain, so that we can get to him.

The information that I've shared with the public has been verified at several levels.

•••
You jumped into this in 2020. The game with the thief goes back to 2017. Sorry to break the news to you that you dealt with a criminal. The warning signs were there though and you chose to ignore them. If you were a victim, you'd act shocked and in need of support to reclaim your cost. None of this happened.

•••
A buyer of stolen assets beating his chest, now that's precious!

Simple question: who sold you the domain, so that we can get to him.

The information that I've shared with the public has been verified at several levels.
I look forward to another year - adding liquidity to the market for high quality domain assets, doing my part to bring exposure to domain assets on social media and perhaps selling some premium domains too. I contribute and share on this forum to aid the precocious domain investor/ speculator in the spirit of how I received knowledge freely by those who came before me.

Not all my purchases can be public now, because of witches.

Last edited:
•••
I look forward to another year - adding liquidity to the market for high quality domain assets, doing my part to bring exposure to domain assets on social media and perhaps selling some premium domains too. I contribute and share on this forum to aid the precocious domain investor/ speculator in the spirit of how I received knowledge freely by those who came before me.

Not all my purchases can be public now, because of witches.

I wish you all the best. Your self-proclaimed success does not exclaim the fact that this domain was stolen and you're covering up the thief's trail by denying its status. Roll your drum and beat your chest, can't change the facts of what ASZ.com is about.

One can be successful and yet sleep with the dogs - fleas are crawling all over this domain.

•••
@lambo.com

Take care.

He will never answer this question, just replies with personal attacks and unrelated stuff (post #208 WTH 🤦‍♂️ )

Just read all the posts from #15 here https://www.namepros.com/threads/brel-com-and-bnn-com-hijacked-domain-theft-stolen-namesecure-com-to-godaddy.1226563/

Jessica Kung and GTBAAA have a problem on their hands, he could easily help them with any questions or share ( privately) who / how he acquired it.

FUN FACT: ASZ was used as an email for the two recent stolen names ( Brel.com and BNN.com ) See attached picture

Attachments

• asz.png
    asz.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 195
•••
He will never answer this question, just replies with personal attacks and unrelated stuff (post #208 WTH 🤦‍♂️ )

Just read all the posts from #15 here https://www.namepros.com/threads/br...eft-stolen-namesecure-com-to-godaddy.1226563/
Jessica Kung and GTBAAA have a problem on their hands, he could easily help them with any questions or share ( privately) who / how he acquired it.

FUN FACT: ASZ was used as an email for the two recent stolen names ( Brel.com and BNN.com ) See attached picture
Hello Mr. Jaggy man, this information was already provided to NamePros (after you accused me of stealing the domain). I hope this is not too hard for your cognitive encoding.

Good luck with your auctions!

Last edited:
•••
Hello Mr. Jaggy man, this information was already provided to NamePros. I hope this is not too hard for your cognitive encoding.

Good luck with your auctions!
Hey Thanks,

Next one is end of February, just make sure you do due diligence when buying mate 😉

•••
Hey Thanks,

Next one is end of February, just make sure you do due diligence when buying mate 😉
Sounds ASZ :pics:

I'll be sure to keep doing the due diligence that helps build quality in my domain portfolio.

•••
after you accused me of stealing the domain

O just seen this ...

No mate I never accused you of stealing, that person is the one you got it from

•••
O just seen this ...

No mate I never accused you of stealing, that person is the one you got it from
I see, then this time it is my mistake here and I apologize.

It was other stuff you did which I mixed it up with.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back