IT.COM

information A Quick Due diligence, saved losing $25k+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Today I come across ASZ.com which is listed for sale at eBay, priced $25k, it's not everyday you see Premium names listed on eBay, even looking into the seller's feedback which was quite disappointing to say the least, showed me this sale isn't gonna be smooth.

So I went over to #Google and typed the following ...

"ASZ.com stolen"
"ASZ.com domain name stolen"

After reading through a few articles, I also found a tweet which was posted July 28th 2020 ( see attached),

So I simply asked the seller a legitimate question....

Did you do Due Diligence on ASZ(.)com, before you purchased this? Where did you buy this?

His response you can see from the attached picture...

Screenshot 2020-08-08 at 16.56.26.png

@lambo.com ( your #tag )

2123.png

Last week I come across VVH(.)com which was listed here at Namepros.com

Again went to #google but nothing come up, so I checked the history on the name via http://web.archive.org I found the previous owners contact details and rang them, to check if they sold the name, only to learn they got hacked.

Quick reminder, always to your Due Diligence !!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see, then this time it is my mistake here and I apologize.

It was other stuff you did which I mixed it up with.

It's cool no need to apologize, 2020 was a crazy year to say the least with everything going on in the real world.

Anyway, wish you nothing but the best in health for 2021 moving forward.

•••
When NamePros thought they'd suspend and restrict my account on unfounded rumors, I provided them with this information.
After reviewing your account notes, it appears that we only verified you were in possession of the domain name. Additionally, you sent us a screenshot showing the platform used to purchase it, but it did not provide any information about the buyer or seller.

Are you saying that you showed us who you purchased it from? If so, could you please provide us with a link for us to review?

We do not have a record of that.

For internal ref.: https://www.namepros.com/conversations/3134548/message?message_id=5222030

•••
Pretty clear ASZ.com is toxic and thus worthless.

Who wants to own a stolen domain, regardless of quality?

•••
After reviewing your account notes, it appears that we only verified you were in possession of the domain name. Additionally, you sent us a screenshot showing the platform you used to purchase it, but it did not provide any information about the buyer.

Are you saying that you showed us who you purchased it from? If so, could you please provide us with a link for us to review?

We do not have a record of that.

For internal ref. only: https://www.namepros.com/conversations/3134548/message?message_id=5222030
Sounds good. I thought you had that too when you followed up on the baseless claims and insinuations void of proof and veracity themselves.

•••
Pretty clear ASZ.com is toxic and thus worthless.

Who wants to own a stolen domain, regardless of quality?
Mary Mary, quite contrary.

•••
•••
Sorry, John, worthless....
No, you aren't worthless. I can send you some $doge and maybe you can buy a can of soup from Ocado. Look forward to hearing about your domains and relevancy on a domain forum as your history thus far doesn't show much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back