IT.COM

domains A quick chat with the Queen of .xyz on her 2021 sales, outbound and more

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

In this interview we hear from Swetha on her 2021 total sales, whether she does outbound on any sales, and what she plans to do with the profits.​

Q1) It was July of 2020 when I first interviewed you, back then you said you had 13000 domains, Among them 90% are .xyz. Can you tell us what that number is today? Swetha) I have around 19K .xyz domains and I have been renewing all except a few 100. Q2) You have certainly had […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice, short and sweet.
Thanks to both Raymond and Swetha.

•••
Good read, thanks for that, she is killing it lately

•••
•••
.com will be like rotary phones after 10 years. Everything has ups and downs. Delusionists think that .com is invincible when existence of universe itself is a question mark

•••
•••
.com will be like rotary phones after 10 years. Everything has ups and downs. Delusionists think that .com is invincible when existence of universe itself is a question mark

lol maybe u is newbie

cause com is like rotary phone only when we no longer use any domains for getting around net

which will take an.while...but will eventually happen

everything eventually happens heh

•••
Back