IT.COM

question A question about pre-release domains research

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mouniroo

Impact
Hello everyone, hope you are doing well.
How to search for pre-release domains by typing a list of specific words? Such as ExpiredDomains (I search for domains by typing a list of 30 words at a time), but unfortunately this last does not contain pre-release domains.
Thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello everyone, hope you are doing well.
How to search for pre-release domains by typing a list of specific words? Such as ExpiredDomains (I search for domains by typing a list of 30 words at a time), but unfortunately this last does not contain pre-release domains.
Thank you in advance.
Up

•••
Upvote 0
Your best bet is to download the list of pre-release domains (such as at Namejet). It's in a CSV file, so you can then easily search through it either in Google Spreadsheet (Google Docs) or MS Excel, etc.

Personally, I take those lists and do more research with the list, such as analyzing all the domains through Majestic.com, etc. Majestic gives you the topic of the domain, which can be helpful if you're looking for domains in a certain vertical. The best ones don't necessarily have the keyword in the domain.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back