IT.COM

sales A person trusting you is sometimes more satisfying, then the money.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Everybody has there own little thing with life and with business .
Today a stranger emailed me ,wanting to buy a domain .
We agreed on the deal and the money was sent via paypal without hesitation .
Yes , I made a profit ,but the feeling that a stranger trusts you with whatever is to me worth a million dollars.

Buyer Gamut Industries was also a friendly and easy going person ,we never knew each other before but by getting to know each other first via email only ,we have now established a solid friendship and business relationship.
Fast payment and good understanding.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Everybody has there own little thing with life and with business .
Today a stranger emailed me ,wanting to buy a domain .
We agreed on the deal and the money was sent via paypal without hesitation .
Yes , I made a profit ,but the feeling that a stranger trusts you with whatever is to me worth a million dollars.

Buyer Gamut Industries was also a friendly and easy going person ,we never knew each other before but by getting to know each other first via email only ,we have now established a solid friendship and business relationship.
Fast payment and good understanding.

Trust - PRICELESS

•••
I just had a similar exchange with someone, not involving escrow.

I know the feeling... and I'm glad you do as well.

Wonderful!

•••
I just had a similar exchange with someone, not involving escrow.

I know the feeling... and I'm glad you do as well.

Wonderful!
wow, where is my own testimony? :D

•••
I think it's interesting that you make a feel good story today to take the limelight off of the Andrew Rosener debacle yesterday.

Regardless, singing Kumbaye about a company that does this on a daily basis is kind of funny. They buy domains regularly so they know how the process works.

Right off their website below.

Gamut Industries is a developer and owner of select internet properties.
We are receptive to acquiring high-quality site names. Send us your proposals with reasonable price expectations.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back