domains A lot of quality .co domain names auctioned at GoDaddy the past 3 days

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
GoDaddy has had a flurry of quality .co domain names expire over the last three days. A lot of these domains seem to have expired at 123-Reg and UK2 Group. Kate.co is the highest close at $8,400, 21 .co domain names have closed at four figures. These may still have time to renew. Each registrar […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really thought parcel.co and user.co would go for more...

Last edited:
•••
Is it me or have auction prices jumped WAY up for .co? Floor price for a Western Premium 3L .co is now $700.

•••
Is it me or have auction prices jumped WAY up for .co? Floor price for a Western Premium 3L .co is now $700.
That started after the Hae.com and eth.co sale by Richard.
He is bidding and then then a couple other folks trying to outbid him. Crazy..

I am lucky to have snagged a few before those sales became public at 200-300 range...

•••
i have just let a

2 keyword .co

expire which is a tech concept etc but i have too many tech concepts and the exact match domains for them in two keyword .coms etc

•••
“quality .co” is an oxymoron.

.com or go home.

Samer

•••
I tried to buy some LLL.co today at Dynadot. Knowing how hot 3L.co are at the moment, I bid 2x what I normally would.

Today I bid:
$921 for bap.co
$711 for ocn.co
$1035 for nep.co

10 minutes later, I was outbid for all of them LOL

Last edited:
•••
•••
I tried to buy some LLL.co today at Dynadot. Knowing how hot 3L.co are at the moment, I bid 2x what I normally would.

Today I bid:
$921 for bap.co
$711 for ocn.co
$1035 for nep.co

10 minutes later, I was outbid for all of them LOL
I got one for 105 the other day.. Was pleasantly surprised... didn't even reach half my proxy. Earth is healing

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back