IT.COM

A look at 50 recent HugeDomain sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
HugeDomains is obviously a success story and service wise it's really great. I came across a testimonial page that had a list of 50 domains that I think were sold within the past 4 months.

Based on my experience, the lowest any of these names sold was 995 I know that some names had prices above 4k like ImagineVc.com 4,195 but I don't know what they sold for.

I think it could be helpful for people to see the big variety in what sells to end users. I also think the testimonial page is very cool and good landers should have something like it.

IbexRoofing.com
HowHelp.com
bradrealty.com
IsKele.net
ViaBrokers.com
luxlights.com
HolderEnterprises.com
tourlider.com
cbcresorts.com
Justsing.co.uk
Cracc.com
atoles.com
StephanieWells.com
SwiftLocal.com
OurFairShare.com
LiveCatholic.com
FundingHope.com
LuxorOnline.com
OceansFinance.com
ApuCrea.com
OwnersCircle.com
FirmEnergy.com
BharatHealthcare.com
ImagineVc.com
Creator3.com
SpotPlanner.com
PlrEbook.com
McAuthority.com
FrancoiseBoufhal.com
Vaidyam.com
TheWeightLossCoach.com
BimActive.com
CaviarOfficial.com
AxpoIberia.com
PureInstant.com
StreetPhysique.com
RunTell.com
emerenciano.com
RadioAut.com
WicoDia.com
SigorTalar.net
CashOrders.com
Pethings.com
Bankap.com
TheGatesTeam.com
GbaTv.com
BluGoat.com
SpeedBreed.com
cointr.com
JaimaLa.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what's so obvious about their success? do u know their annual roi ... after renewals etc. u need to know facts before saying obvious success.

•••
what's so obvious about their success? do u know their annual roi ... after renewals etc. u need to know facts before saying obvious success.
They have been around for 19 years, growing their portfolio, spending more on gd auctions, growing their overall org (dropcatch, namebright and have at least 1200 registrars) but you could be right, its all just loss after loss.

Sometimes you don't need to see peoples books to know they are a success, this is one of those times.

•••
Testimonials are a cool thing, I wonder why they aren't shown more. I remember there was a marketplace which had a nice looking testimonials section but I can't remember which one it was...

•••
They have been around for 19 years, growing their portfolio, spending more on gd auctions, growing their overall org (dropcatch, namebright and have at least 1200 registrars) but you could be right, its all just loss after loss.

Sometimes you don't need to see peoples books to know they are a success, this is one of those times.

in that case it's no more than yer opinion and assumption.

•••
Hd is definitely a success.

No way they are not making money.

Here is the range with estimated 8 million names:

Minimum: 0.8% str × 8 mm × 2000$ post commission per name average = $128 million minus $9.5 × 8 mm = $76 mm for renewals = $52 million pretax, acquisitions, overhead etc.

Maximum: 1.2% str × 8 mm × 2500$ post comm = $240 million minus $9.5 × 8 mm = $76 mm for renewals = $164 million pretax, acquisitions, overhead etc.

PS it is Sigortalar, not SigorTalar. Means insurances in Turkish

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back