Dynadot

status-resolved A forum for posting received offers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Many of us receive offers that may not lead to a sale.

I think it would be beneficial for investors to have a dedicated forum here on Namepros, where they can share offers received, and to garner feedback from other members on how best to proceed. This is of course mostly beneficial to beginners but can be applicable to even the most seasoned domain investors.

What do you all think of this idea?

It is possible that this idea could be its own thread, but would need to make sure it is visible only to logged in members and not indexable in search engines. That is why I suggest a dedicated forum instead.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the most interesting one's a;ready get their own threads and appropriate responses. to try and create a Category thread, would then perhaps see an expectation of more information (Domain name etc) than a thread starter may want to give. Don't forget these would be in effect still-pending possible sales,

At the moment members can choose to ignore The uninteresting, what do you think stuff ?? and Newbies can just use the search tool on the wording "offer received"

Last edited:
•••
We've created a special prefix named "offers" for this purpose, which allows filtering the Domain Selling forum to display only those types of threads. Here's a direct link:
@alcy has also started a more specialized thread for this purpose:
If anyone is interested in sharing offers in a section that search engines cannot access, please feel free to create a thread in the Insiders Lounge:

We hope that helps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back