Dynadot

domain A few .xyz names CryptoEdge.xyz..RedSignal.xyz

NameSilo
Watch

Cominuum

Impact
Hello guys ;

I have some .xyz domain names that I want to evaluate and have your opinion about it !

1- RedTrade.xyz
2- CryptoEdge.xyz
3- RedSignal.xyz
4- RecoveryPhrase.xyz
5- PaidCapital.xyz
6- Speakless.xyz
7- Hulking.xyz
8- Fallacious.xyz
9- Anglophile.xyz
10- Herbivorous.xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good one worders for a chance, not two. Not easy

•••
Good one worders for a chance, not two. Not easy
Thanks JHM, I have an adult domain name and I want your opinion without opening another topic, can you help plz ?

•••
Mostly agreed with @jhm, but IMO even some 2 words are good brandables!

•••
.xyz didn't really take off. It's hard to tell whether it's because of general market conditions or the extension was simply hyped. Let's give it another year.

As for these names, I honestly don't see you selling any of them in the foreseeable future (few years at least, maybe never if extension goes sour). If you still believe in xyz - my strong recommendation is buying only names that could serve as brandables for all new markets: crypto, metaverse, the whole digi world of web3. Or one-worders nouns, mostly. And do not buy anything having less than 50 extension on dotdb, better 75 (your largest is 20, for these names). I don't think it will be impossible since a lot of people start to unloading their xyz portfolios. Just watch auctions and pending-delete.

Good luck!

•••
•••
.xyz didn't really take off. It's hard to tell whether it's because of general market conditions or the extension was simply hyped. Let's give it another year.

As for these names, I honestly don't see you selling any of them in the foreseeable future (few years at least, maybe never if extension goes sour). If you still believe in xyz - my strong recommendation is buying only names that could serve as brandables for all new markets: crypto, metaverse, the whole digi world of web3. Or one-worders nouns, mostly. And do not buy anything having less than 50 extension on dotdb, better 75 (your largest is 20, for these names). I don't think it will be impossible since a lot of people start to unloading their xyz portfolios. Just watch auctions and pending-delete.

Good luck!
Thank you very much for your advice, an xyz portfolio is not too expensive, so we keep for a few years and we will see, thank you again

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back