Dynadot

domains A double play for .io as Rabbit.io and YH.io go for 5 figures at Park.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Two five figure .io sales at Park.io on Tuesday. Neither of these were expired auctions but look to be sales by one of Mike Carson’s companies. Rabbit.io sold for $48,888 and redirects to Lightrium.io a password protected website. YH.io sold for $25,000. Registered in 2014 the domain name moved to Key Systems and using Google […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.IO Extension Is Going Superhot , Lovely

•••
•••
so much money and it’s not even .com..,

i would’ve Saved my money... to each his own.

Last edited:
•••
everything on parkio overpriced. so take it as such

but nice name.

I sold rabbitholeio for something low xxxx while back.

good 1word io always sell.

I remember maybe 3yrs back u could easily get off expirednet good 1word io.. now u can only get stuff not worth getting.

•••
everything on parkio overpriced. so take it as such

but nice name.

I sold rabbitholeio for something low xxxx while back.

good 1word io always sell.

I remember maybe 3yrs back u could easily get off expirednet good 1word io.. now u can only get stuff not worth getting.

These are private sales not expired auctions, lately Mike Carson (founder) has been selling a lot of names for great prices. Auction.io $100,000.

•••
These are private sales not expired auctions, lately Mike Carson (founder) has been selling a lot of names for great prices. Auction.io $100,000.

well I was saying in general that audiences that seem to reach and buy names on parkio..expired or not..always seem to overpay... I dunno... maybe it's just audiences with deeper pockets... or less domaining knowledge for that matter.. either way... its good for domain owners. to get paid more than the junk that often sells for good money there as can be seen day after day on namebio.

•••
well I was saying in general that audiences that seem to reach and buy names on parkio..expired or not..always seem to overpay... I dunno... maybe it's just audiences with deeper pockets... or less domaining knowledge for that matter.. either way... its good for domain owners. to get paid more than the junk that often sells for good money there as can be seen day after day on namebio.
Afterall park.io became a “brand” and that is why they are able to sell dot io for higher ?

Last edited:
•••
Afterall park.io became a “brand” and that is why they are able to sell dot io for higher ?

seems like it

they were one of first in biz for this

like ebay

more power to owner..I read he was making 100k per month.. that article was way back when.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back