Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fancy.domains

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

I’m currently creating a website for a domain name appraisal service:

https://valuatedomains.com

My aim is to make the one-page website as user friendly as possible and my second focus is to make the design really stripped down, with a very few graphic elements. I’ve also tried to make it work in mobile phones (responsive design, down to 320px width).

Later on, I will add more information about the company behind the service.

Do you have any feedback regarding the layout, the text, the domain name, or anything else?

Many thanks in advance! 🌺

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
u not been around long enuf to know ain't nothing more useless in domaining than appraisal tools and appraisal automation??? why u contribute nothing good???

•••
u not been around long enuf to know ain't nothing more useless in domaining than appraisal tools and appraisal automation??? why u contribute nothing good???
This is (hu)man-made appraisals. I have been buying and selling domains for 24 years.

•••

Our appraisals are 60 dollars each, but I’ll get you one for free if you want (just PM me). And after that one, you maybe have a new idea. Or not. Take care.

•••
I have some thoughts on your site, though I need to finish some work before I write a better reply.

•••
I'll just be honest...My first thought it needs to make me want to order one more.
Great name of course, and I like the layout and colors of the site more than most sites I see.

Pricing seems fair. I am a domainer as well and looked at your names for sale...

The big part to me is little more "sell sizzle" on the first page.

•••
Back