IT.COM

A Day In The Life Of A Domainer..What's Your Daily Routine?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Just interested in what domainers daily routine is like. What do you guys do through the day?

For those who work from home, do you have set tasks you do daily?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for this question.
Yes there are set of things I personally do on daily basis, such as check the mails, in case of any proceeds, followed by reading of new articles from various blogs and off course to be on namepros.com and then looking for possibilities of what is trendy and to search for new domains for registration to be kept in my list for future registrations should in case I could not register them immediately.

My search work includes going through dropped or about to drop.

Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
@elevator Thanks for replying.
Got any specific blogs you like to read? I also spend a lot of time sifting through dropped domains. I find it really fun actually, kind of like treasure hunting :) I do a bit of prospecting with my metal detector searching for gold, coins and jewelry, so that's probably why I enjoy it so much.
Thanks again for the reply.

Would love to see what others do with their work/biz time..

•••
First check emails, any jobs at task should then be taken care off. These range from transferring domains, checks: backorders, expired domain auctions, domain auctions, whois records, domain verification's at marketplaces, replying to offers.

As the day progresses I tend to look for new opportunities which may involve scanning expired domain list, auctions at platforms and as I invest in tech and trend domains I usually delicate some time to check news and related articles in circulation.

I check namePros regularly for interesting topics and if I have the time I usually try to help someone there, this might involve giving an honest appraisal or replying to quires related to domaining.

Some days I spend trolling through 1000's of domains in expired domain lists to find the diamond in the rough and checking after sales reports at namebio.

In short the day never finishes and often I find myself continuing the previous days work again and again.

•••
@doubleU Thanks for your reply! Sounds like you have your day all planned out. I'll be working on being more productive myself and it's good to see what others do during their work time. Never heard of namebio before, will be adding that to the bookmark list. I normally just check the forum here and check dnjournal.

Thanks again.

•••
@doubleU Thanks for your reply! Sounds like you have your day all planned out. I'll be working on being more productive myself and it's good to see what others do during their work time. Never heard of namebio before, will be adding that to the bookmark list. I normally just check the forum here and check dnjournal.

Thanks again.

Just a point with the link in your signature, it resolves to a 'Permission denied' page.

If you want to show a public link pointing to your portfolio at Flippa you should try the following :

https://flippa.com/domains/all?user_id=310681

All the best !

•••
@doubleU ooops! Thanks for that mate. Appreciate it..

•••
wake up.. check namepros, check expired domains, breathe, take care of emails, breathe, check freshly expiring names, register some names, take care of landing pages and clerical stuff, then remind myself that there's a life outside of domaining

•••
coffee, shower, coffee, buy domains, coffee

•••
•••
•••
Shower. Workout. Read. Buy Domains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back