domain bombing.co A couple Domains for appraising

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonNode

Established Member
Impact
I'll be adding a few domains later, but I was able to get these today - Wondering what they're worth.
1) bombing.co
2) crazy.rip
3) crease.me
4) grimy.me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry but I don't see value in these names. Just because they were cheap, doesn't mean you had to buy them. Or you could have bought better names.

•••
Sorry but I don't see value in these names. Just because they were cheap, doesn't mean you had to buy them. Or you could have bought better names.
Thanks for the output, but I didn't necessarily purchase them due to pricing (ex. bombing.com sold for $1,450 USD on Sedo, so bombing.co could make a few bucks) - but that's just my logic on it.

•••
Comparing apples to oranges... many sales are one of a kind, just because a name sold in .com doesn't mean it will sell in another, much weaker extension. And you're quoting a sale from 2011.
There are no other reported sales for the exact same keyword, for the keyword 'bomb' there are a few dozens sales but only one in .co and it is bombay.co which isn't comparable.

.rip: not aware of one single reported sale in that extension.

I hope you have an idea of what to do with these names, if you can't see a clear purpose for these, then it's unlikely that somebody else will.

•••
Comparing apples to oranges... many sales are one of a kind, just because a name sold in .com doesn't mean it will sell in another, much weaker extension. And you're quoting a sale from 2011.
There are no other reported sales for the exact same keyword, for the keyword 'bomb' there are a few dozens sales but only one in .co and it is bombay.co which isn't comparable.

.rip: not aware of one single reported sale in that extension.

I hope you have an idea of what to do with these names, if you can't see a clear purpose for these, then it's unlikely that somebody else will.
Alright, thank you for the feedback.

•••
•••
Bombing is a top term used by graffiti writers. Research it. I am sure you can sell it!
I do not feel the other three though.

•••
Bombing is a top term used by graffiti writers. Research it. I am sure you can sell it!
I do not feel the other three though.
Thank you for the output, didn't actually know that either.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back