IT.COM

strategy A case for .quest

NameSilo
Watch

graineddots

Established Member
Impact
With the advent of the metaverse and vr technology, will .quest become the new TLD for games, quests, education, activities, and life as we know it when this new epoch comes to fruition? Meta already has its Quest device, so this is a no-brainer. Let the gold rush commence. Thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
With the advent of the metaverse and vr technology, will .quest become the new TLD for games, quests, education, activities, and life as we know it when this new epoch comes to fruition? Meta already has its Quest device, so this is a no-brainer. Let the gold rush commence. Thoughts?

Hey there, absolutely! There seem to some sites, a lot I found indexed in Google are redirecting to the Oculus game page, so maybe using them as an easy link shortener or something.
side.quest
dreams.quest

•••
Hey there, absolutely! There seem to some sites, a lot I found indexed in Google are redirecting to the Oculus game page, so maybe using them as an easy link shortener or something.
side.quest
dreams.quest
Thanks! Interesting research. Yes, perhaps as more vr companies develop, .quest can become more prevalent. Here's to .quest!

triton.quest (most viewed TLD on Dan for me)
unsolved.quest
augment.quest

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back