IT.COM

discuss explosives-com How to make more of it???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ManaveA.

Established Member
Impact
Hi Guys...
I have got _explosives-com domain where underscore is replaced with letter "S".
I have parked it at Parkingcrew and it is getting on an Average 15 Unique visits daily, with 7% CTR.

I believe, this domain can be used to redirect it to any adult products website, that way it may earn something. Dont know how to do it, but would like to know if its a good idea considering 15 visits daily.

Could you guys pls share any suggestions. Any other options would also help.

AM.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If parking doesn't work you could always do a fireworks website with some affiliate links.

•••
if its not making you revenue as it is now.. then there is fair chance it cannot do it.
unless you own expensive premium domains, parking today may well be a matter of luck more than naything else.. for most people... there are always exceptional parking gurus who invested tons of time (and money too usually) researching and trial and error.. and know how to now make money from it all. most of us are in the other 99%. so not gurus, and not making money form parking.

my highest paying domain is a 4l.net (with a V so not even a chip of any kind) I picked up randomly on here in a bunch of other 4l.net last year. it's making ~60$ a year. it's abotu as good as it gets for a parking nobody like me in today's domaining world imo... so the average joe blow.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back