Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Top Member
Impact
Domain Registrar: NameSilo
Domain Expiration: 2016-05-02
Payment: PayPal, Bitcoin or Wire

I purchased the domain and put the site together less than 3 months ago. I've done MINIMAL link building and have monetized the site with Google Adsense and Commission Junction. (currently using 1&1, but others like GoDaddy or Namecheap can be used as well) To date, the site has only made a couple dollars through Adsense and a few dollars with CJ. However, the site's ranking is starting to climb for:
  • "99c domains"
  • "99c domain name"
  • "99c domain names"
With proper link building and additional relevant domain content, this site can be ranking on the first page for a lot of other key domain related keywords. To be honest, this is something like my 20th project this year and I don't have the time to put more into it.

Right now, I'm just looking for offers. If you're interested, give me your best offer and we'll take it from there. If you don't already have hosting, I can provide it free- depending on the price we agree on. This transaction can be as easy as pushing the domain to you, pushing the hosting to your name and changing the CJ/Adsense IDs to yours- all less than an hour's worth of work.

To be clear, I'm not trying to get rich off of this website- but I'm not trying to give it away, either.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back