auction 95 Domains - Portfolio Auction , NO RESERVE -

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mmct

Established Member
Impact
95 Domains - Portfolio Auction , NO RESERVE!

******* Auction is over ********

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sir that's not though among the allowable changes domain seller can make after first bid is placed in the auction.

•••
Those terms were added during the course of the auction after the first bid was placed.

•••
we all got in before 4:50 EST and senecio placed one after you anyway

•••
Sir but first bid didn't came in at 4:50 EST but at 4:48 EST.

Every changed made at the auction was done after first bid was placed by @blank

•••
Senecio is the winner then! his came at 4:48 after yours
But that is being overly technical
I claim victory
the seller stated in the comments many times what the time frame would be
4:50 and if there are bids in the last 10 minutes then extended by 5 minutes
Even if you are right by a technicality then senecio is the winner.

Last edited:
•••
Senecio is the winner then! his came at 4:48 after yours
But that is being overly technical
I claim victory
the seller stated in the comments many times what the time frame would be
4:50 and if there are bids in the last 10 minutes then extended by 5 minutes
Even if you are right by a technicality then senecio is the winner.
I don't want to be grumpy ... but I'm just looking at the auction rules. @senecio placed his bid 1 minute after mine when the auction was already over as exactly 5 days since first bid have already passed.
In any case,
@Bravo Mod Team
@Echo Mod Team

Could you please have a look at this in order to get this solved? Thank you very much!

•••
it doesn't say how many seconds.
Senecio placed at 4:48, that could have been exactly 5 days... what if the original post was at 59 seconds and senecio placed at 50 seconds, that would be within 5 days
I vote senecio won if i didn't

I maintain I am the winner as he stated in the comments 4:50 and extra time if there are bids.

•••
it doesn't say how many seconds.
Senecio placed at 4:48, that could have been exactly 5 days... what if the original post was at 59 seconds and senecio placed at 50 seconds, that would be within 5 days
I vote senecio won if i didn't

I maintain I am the winner as he stated in the comments 4:50 and extra time if there are bids.

I'm pretty confident that @senecio placed his bid shortly after mine but when that was placed the new minute had already began.

Anyway, this will be checked by NamePros moderators which will announce who is the legitimate winner of the auction.

Last edited:
•••
Hello everybody:

Thank you for taking the time to participate in my auction.

I am sorry to see this confusion happening , and I am assuming that Namepros Moderators were contacted by Domain Boy; hence we shall wait a little bit and see what happens.

Thanks.

•••
Recap from what we see:
  • First bid was placed: Tuesday at 3:48 PM - (Nov. 30th)
  • End time = 5 days after first bid = Sunday at 3:48 PM - (Dec. 5th) - Today
  • @Domain boy bid: Today at 3:47 PM - (Dec. 5th) - Today
  • The auction ended exactly on Sunday at 3:48:00 PM - (Dec. 5th) - Today
  • All bids on or after the exact end-time is void (3:47 PM being the last valid bid, since as soon as the clock struck 3:48 PM the auction was instantly over
  • The winner = @Domain boy with the last valid bid at 3:47 pm
Note: There are no seconds in the time stamps that display, so a moderator team can only go by the minutes displayed. Since the auction ended at exactly 3:48 pm (Instantly), the last valid bid was 3:47 pm.

If the winner or seller needs any further assistance, please add Echo Mod Team to the direct message you have with one another.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back