Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennyw

61.org, 07.org, useful.io, niche.io, Chemist.orgEstablished Member
Impact
please let me know the price range thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you were to find a potential buyer for the domain -- it would be priced within the XXX region.
949494 pattern has not seen a sale on any extension, although the number set has been registered across quite a few.

While I am also a huge .NET fan -- as it is usually my secondary domain extension to invest in. It does affect the investment when it comes to numerical patterns.

Last edited:
•••
If you were to find a potential buyer for the domain -- it would be priced within the XXX region.
949494 pattern has not seen a sale on any extension, although the number set has been registered across quite a few.

While I am also a huge .NET fan -- as it is usually my secondary domain extension to invest in. It does affect the investment when it comes to numerical patterns.

thanks for your opinion ^^

•••
thanks for your opinion ^^

I'm just happy to see more .NET out there -- and you're very welcome Lenny! I hope you sell some good names! Also patterns can be quite popular to those who seek them.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back