Dynadot

negotiable 92008.com - Carlsbad, CA - Legoland zipcode. It's HOT!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryDomain

Top Member
Impact
I get a lot of requests for this domain so I'll put it up for auction. Please make your offers.

92008.com - Great Zipcode domain and excellent chinese domain also.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lots of free visitors looking for Carlsbad. Justin Beiber lives there.

•••
EZ domain with strong future resale value as this is a top zipcode in the USA. You will be the owner of a whole zipcode that has Legoland in it. So everytime someone looks for legoland.. these 5 digits show up in their search.

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Private MEssage for $2000 Bid.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
he said he has a $2K offer, you guys are wasting your time

•••
•••
This is still available.

•••
•••
Private offer of $2000 at the moment.

•••
•••
Private offer of $2000 at the moment.
he should post it to the thread so we can bid higher ,usually peopel just dont bid 2k when they may get it for 1200

•••
If this is an auction as stated by op. Please add closing time.

•••
yes, i request know the close time also.

•••
I'm new to Namepros so excuse my poor understanding of what's what. I am trying to get the right offer for the sale of 92008.com. It's not an official auction that ends at a particular time. So make your best offer via PM or posting here. It will need to hit my targeted price before I can sell it. We're close though.

Thanks

•••
•••
5N names are flying off the shelf like crazy on Godaddy auctions. Most going above $3,000+. And none of those numbers are worth anything. Now this one is the Zipcode of LEGOland!! And a large portion of Carlsbad. This could be worth as much as "90210" if they ever did a TV show based on Justin Beaver. Yes, he does live in Carlsbad!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back