Dynadot

Established celebwallpaper.org - 9 year old Celebrity Picture/Wallpaper Site for Sale

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this celebrity wallpaper/picture site in 2009 (celebwallpaper.org). The site has over 282514 pictures of 3510 celebrities.
Mid 2017 i stopped updating content due to losing interest on the site and other work taking more time + the person who was updating left.

During the good times, the site used to get over 6000 visits a day but right now it gets around 2000 visits a day.

Analytics for the last 1 year is below:
upload_2018-6-21_17-56-51.png

From a revenue perspective (till date), i had dabbled with a lot revenue streams. Adsense is banned on the site due to the nature of the content.

Through istripper, the site has made $527.

Via native ads the site has made around $3,900 (screenshot below)

I do not have any time or interest in running this site, so i would like to sell it to someone who can do something with it.

My asking price is USD 2500 via PayPal or Escrow (escrow charges can be split).
The price is negotiable to an extent and i am not interested in any trades or exchanges.

upload_2018-6-21_18-2-57.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is the site built on some type of script or did you custom code it?

•••
•••
I am interested to buy an ad space on your website. I can pay 20 USD for a 720x90 ad or 300x250 ad
for one year. Do you accept, please?

•••
I am interested to buy an ad space on your website. I can pay 20 USD for a 720x90 ad or 300x250 ad
for one year. Do you accept, please?
Sorry, i am not keen on the offer. 20 USD for a year, your must be kidding!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back