IT.COM

domain [ 9 .org & 2 .net domains] : sideburns, theists, earlobe, greaser, captioned, assassinations, etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nam13337

Impact
Hi NamePros community,

This is my first thread on here. Please let me know if you see value in the below names; I would greatly appreciate any insight.

s/i/d/e/b/u/r/n/s/(.)o/r/g -- sideburns: a strip of hair grown by a man down each side of the face in front of his ears.

t/h/e/i/s/t/s/(.)o/r/g -- theist: a person who believes in the existence of a god or gods, specifically of a creator who intervenes in the universe.

e/a/r/l/o/b/e/(.)o/r/g -- I am sure that most of you are aware of what an earlobe is, but just in case, it is the soft, fleshy lower part of the external ear. It may also be valuable to note that the .NET counterpart was sold for $1204 USD.

g/r/e/a/s/e/r/(.)o/r/g -- greaser: a rough young man, especially one who greases his hair back and is a member of a motorcycle gang.

c/a/p/t/i/o/n/e/d/(.)o/r/g -- caption: provide (an illustration) with a title or explanation.

a/s/s/a/s/s/i/n/a/t/i/o/n/s(.)o/r/g -- Assassination is the act of murdering a prominent or important person, such as heads of state, heads of government, politicians, royalty, celebrities, or CEOs.

i/n/s/e/n/s/I/t/i/v/e/(.)n/e/t -- insensitive: showing or feeling no concern for others' feelings.

e/y/e/w/i/t/n/e/s/s/e/s/(.)o/r/g -- eyewitness: a person who has personally seen something happen and so can give a first-hand description of it.

s/u/f/f/o/c/a/t/i/o/n/(.)o/r/g -- suffocation: the state or process of dying from being deprived of air or unable to breathe.

b/l/a/d/e/e/(.)o/r/g & b/l/a/d/e/e/(.)n/e/t -- Benjamin Reichwald, known professionally as Bladee, is a Swedish rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, designer and member of the artistic collective Drain Gang.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you ..my insensitive is they are okay ..not the worst

•••
Thank you ..my insensitive is they are okay ..not the worst
Haha, thanks. I'm curious; of these names, which do you think are the best or worst? And do you have any approximate appraisal for them?

•••
The majority of the domains in question need very specific buyers. The earlobe organisation? The sideburn organisation? Tricky sells, but may be appreciated by very specific buyers as mentioned, 3 figure range. Earlobe related to medical conditions / advice, sideburns related to style ideas / inspiration ...and so on

PS The suffocation organisation? Hmm, maybe pray for this one

Last edited:
•••
I appraise all but theists in the $50-$199 range ( I would not renew these domains, low selling chances BTW)

Theists might sell well in the low X,XXX or maybe mid X,XXX , definitely a good domain. I would hold it.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back