Dynadot

domain 8ActiveLife.com - please help to evaluate several domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

like_a_pro

Impact
hello,

I have the following domains that are currently listed for about 50-80 usd less than GoDaddy appraisal tool shows. They're listed on Afternik, Godaddy, Sav, Dan and I'm planning to add on Sedo as well.

8activelife.com 1099

activelifeon.com 1310

activelively.com 1199

activeliveon.com 1199

dancegeeks.net 699

dronewise.net 889

fulllifeon.com 1299

hiendhub.com 1455

hiendhub.net 249

instyley.com 1245

insurete.com (means 'get insured' in Spanish) 1450 - used to be 1795

ispspot.com 1365

live8on.com 1099

loftyone.com 1425

plumben.com 1299

profitotal.com

wothub.com 1799

lovesso.com 1449

What do you think? Also could you advise me any auction with free listings where I could sell the domains. Does anyone have experience of selling via Sav auction? is it worth? or is it too risky, because you might end up selling for less than your registration fees?
Any takers? I mean is anyone interested to purchase?
Also any thoughts or extra tips on how to sell?

P.S.: I've seen some answers like 'mid xx'/ 'high xxx', and that's format I'm not familiar with; could you please specify: does xx mean 100-999 usd approx. and xxx 1000-9999?
Many thanks! I appreciate:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
xx means 1 to 99 and xxx 100 to 999 and so on

Last edited:
•••
I don't see any value in these names, sorry.

note:

xx means $99 max

mid xxx means around $500

•••
Out of the bunch, I'd probably just keep the insurance domain (the one in Spanish), but speculative. Agree with the guys above, not easy. Good luck anyway

•••
I'm sorry but insurete doesn't mean a thing in spanish. It's a spanglish term at best.

•••
ooh I see!... good to know
thank you, guys! I've dropped the prices significantly; GoDaddy appraisal tool seems to be not reliable at all...

•••
I'm sorry but insurete doesn't mean a thing in spanish. It's a spanglish term at best.
ooops you're right, my bad:( yeah sounds like spanglish

•••
I don't see any value in these names, sorry.

note:

xx means $99 max

mid xxx means around $500
thank you, now it's more clear to me:xf.smile:

•••
•••
Imo insurete is a good name, if it has any meaning. If it doesn’t, probably hard to sell.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back