IT.COM

$8.95 .COM transfer at Dynadot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks @aelko , I entered this section right now to see if someone had published a transfer coupon and I found this one, I appreciate it (y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
@Anthonyb5615
Not sure if I understood your question correctly.
Transferring a .COM domain to Dynadot from another registrar costs $8.95. This payment includes a domain renewal for one year.

•••
•••
Hello!

We've decided to extend this sale until the end of March!

Same Code: COMSWITCH and it's active until March 31st 23:59 UTC

•••
Hello!

We've decided to extend this sale until the end of March!

Same Code: COMSWITCH and it's active until March 31st 23:59 UTC
Thank you. The transfer process using the code was extremely easy and fast.
If we have already used the code once, can it be used a second time?

•••
•••
yes, try it! I've used it on many epik escapes
That's fantastic. It's great that Dynadot provided such a wonderful opportunity for your great "escapes" at a great price!

•••
That's fantastic. It's great that Dynadot provided such a wonderful opportunity for your great "escapes" at a great price!
was glad they extended it! Just transferred 7 tonight. 80 to go, hopefully within this offer!

•••
Great News! We're extending the $8.95 Transfer sale once again!

Same Code: COMSWITCH and it's active until April 30th 23:59 UTC

•••
Extending the sale once again!

Same Code: COMSWITCH. Same Price: $8.95

Active until May 31st 23:59 UTC

•••
•••
not working.
Sorry about that, we initially put a limit to how many domains could use the Coupon and it looks like the limit was reached recently. However, we have extended the limit so the coupon can now be used without interruption!

•••
Sorry about that, we initially put a limit to how many domains could use the Coupon and it looks like the limit was reached recently. However, we have extended the limit so the coupon can now be used without interruption!
i love you

•••
•••
•••
•••
At time of transfer, renewal for multiple years is not possible i think, can you confirm again. Thanks for your reply.

Last edited:
•••
At time of transfer, renewal for multiple years is not possible i think, can you confirm again. Thanks for your reply.
Ah apologies I thought you meant just for renewal in general. No at the moment you must transfer the domain over before renewing for extra years!

•••
We've decided to Extend the sale for another round!

Active until June 30th 23:59 UTC

•••
We've decided to Extend the sale for another round!

Active until June 30th 23:59 UTC
Extend .com reg as well please

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back