domains $75,000 buyer of Fibr.com revealed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Five days ago I wrote about Fibr.com selling for $75,000. The domain was sold by Leo Angelo’s Domaincracy.com. According to Namebio it’s the third time it changed hands in 3 years. The domain name was last purchased for just $3,800 at NamesCon Europe 2019. The domain name was an upgrade for a German firm operating […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"“I ran Google ads marketing campaigns targeting fiber-related industries: textiles, nutrition, and fiber optics/communications/5g, and proposing that “fibr” is the common denominator of both the English spellings fiber and fibre, as well as of fibra, the Romance languages word.”

I wish someone can help explain this a little more.

•••
"“I ran Google ads marketing campaigns targeting fiber-related industries: textiles, nutrition, and fiber optics/communications/5g, and proposing that “fibr” is the common denominator of both the English spellings fiber and fibre, as well as of fibra, the Romance languages word.”

I wish someone can help explain this a little more.

Leo was running ads, using ADwords to show up under searches for things like textiles, fiber optics etc... He was advertising his name so it would show up in results.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back