IT.COM

news 7-Figure Sales Streak Reaches 6 Reports in a Row - Latest One Leads New DNJ Chart at $2,500,000

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Publicly reported 7-figure domain sales used to be a fairly rare event but in the current aftermarket boom we've seen one at the top of every one of DNJournal's bi-weekly domain reports this summer including the latest one that we just published. The newest chart-topper weighed in at a whopping $2,500,000 in the second biggest sale reported so far this year. It is accompanied by two big 6-figure sales - one hitting $400,000 and another reaching $281,000. We also saw one the ten biggest non .com gTLD sales of the year to date. You can get all of the details here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2021/20210901.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SmartContracts.org $50,000 Media Code LLC :depressed:

•••
•••
Reading this makes me want to raise the price on some of my names. Looks like 10k for a decent two word dot com isn't a stretch anymore.

•••
Looking at some of the domains it seems true that if you are selling something then it will be treated as crap but anything being sold by others is treated as gold.

Last edited:
•••
•••
why i think
FastFood.com
sold for cheap price

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back