NameSilo

627u.com sold at 39800 RMB on reg ENAME

Labeled as news in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by Mytz.com, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:42 AM

Replies:
Views:

1. Mytz.com

Mytz.com Upgraded Member Gold Account

I just saw the news 627u.com sold at 39800 RMB on reg ENAME,
    About 5,685 in dollars,
    I said I don't understand this domain name,
    Don't understand why this domain name is so expensive,
    It's estimated to be worth between $10 and $100 in normal times,
    Do you understand this domain name?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. clarkemarketing

clarkemarketing Top Contributor VIP

LNNN.com and NNNL.com are booming at the moment... I recently sold one myself and buyer paid BIN with no negotiation. This being said, USD 5600 for such a name is definitely extremely high and it is not Chinese premium so I'm not sure why the sale happened.

3. linuxfreak

linuxfreak Living in Command Line Gold Account

I sold h7yn.com for $80 and it was a good deal. More than $5000? It's totally ridiculous.

I think NLLL's are worthless.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020 at 3:07 PM
  4. Mytz.com

What domain name are you selling?
    How much is it?

5. Mytz.com

I think so too.
    But don't know why this domain name can sell so high price

6. Dot.us

Dot.us Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

No offense man but YOU should understand better than us because you are from China & why investors from China buy stupid names & pay huge amount of money
    For example why pay 50k for 787 .cc ? 1. mean nothing , 2 .cc it's one of the worst extensions ( term of sale or meaning ) , is a ccTLD NOT a TLD like .biz , .info .com etc.. but notice chinese investors are still folished by someone to buy crap names etc.. but ..no ..no why to pay $100 for NNN .biz i have - better to pay 50k money that can't return as investment in a million years - but again , i am glad that a chinese investors wasted 50k for a stupid name like 787 .cc or 5k for a stupid .com - after all China is the only country in the world in this pandemic ( caused by someone , secret not tell who ) with economic grow in 2020
    I talk with some people from China & say to me about chinese "power of many" (regards of pandemic ) another chinese ( i was worry because not see him on social media almost 1 month & think happen somethig with him ) , but now is very good & wealthy , was frustrated that he made only 200k from mask on gloves , meanwhile his friends made 1 million USD in one month in March 2020.
    Another chinese on my social media say - " we know the domain name business ( investors , people from china etc..) we on over 10 years " - no problem i say "you have 10 years of experience - americans have 30 years" :xf.wink:
    627u .com that person pay 5k because he can & maybe like but nothing special or something in what to invest.
    P.S. and domain name business can't evolve in China long as almost 99% of specialized site are only in chinese language or QQ is only for chinese or other form of communication & don't have at least english language , long as social media is restricted in China etc..

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020 at 6:50 PM
  7. Jimmysun

Jimmysun Established Member

My recommendation is that never touch that thing don't be fish, I never want those garbages.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice