IT.COM

$60 NNN.mobi + LLL.mobi + repeating-digit-NNNN + oneworder (all landrush) auctions!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
$60 is the minimum offer that can start a Sedo auction.

Please kindly post below (mentioning at least the domain; the price is optional) to let me know whether you wish your offer to initiate an auction.

Escrow.com would be fine too, in case you prefer not to deal via Sedo – just make me an offer below.

www.0004.mobi
www.0005.mobi
www.0008.mobi
www.0055.mobi
www.0066.mobi
www.0077.mobi
www.0110.mobi (already at auction)
www.0111.mobi

www.negozi.mobi (shops.mobi in Italian)

39,500,000 Google pages reference the word "negozi" (shops) and 36,800,000 reference the singular form "negozio" (shop).

www.pki.mobi

4,930,000 Google pages reference the acronym PKI, and 1,170,000 reference the exact term "Public Key Infrastructure"

www.237.mobi
www.249.mobi
www.274.mobi
www.296.mobi
www.348.mobi
www.382.mobi
www.387.mobi
www.392.mobi
www.437.mobi
www.453.mobi
www.457.mobi
www.476.mobi
www.481.mobi
www.485.mobi
www.487.mobi
www.492.mobi
www.496.mobi
www.498.mobi
www.546.mobi
www.547.mobi
www.587.mobi
www.594.mobi
www.634.mobi
www.637.mobi
www.643.mobi
www.652.mobi
www.653.mobi
www.658.mobi
www.695.mobi
www.745.mobi
www.794.mobi
www.796.mobi
www.826.mobi
www.834.mobi
www.849.mobi
www.861.mobi
www.893.mobi
www.938.mobi
www.943.mobi
www.945.mobi
www.958.mobi
www.964.mobi
www.982.mobi
www.986.mobi

Will be happy to respond to any questions in the thread.

To make an offer via Sedo, please click on your chosen domain above (and then on the first underlined link – where it says β€œPlease visit www,sedo.com to make an offer”)

NB: Please do not click on any other link on the domain home page, even if the product is of genuine interest.

Many thanks for your interest and consideration!

MC

P.S.: Updates will be provided by posting below if and when required.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
onlinelife said:
Is there any chance 861 push to auction?

I'm negotiating with someone privately right now, but should that lead nowhere I would be happy to send it to auction at whatever price you may wish to bid.

•••
hi, what is the BIN price for this doamin www.986.mobi ? thanks a lot

•••
lwlll said:
hi, what is the BIN price for this doamin www.986.mobi ? thanks a lot

There is an escrow.com contract in place for it I'm afraid.

Not sure after how long it would be reasonable to cancel the contract if no payment is forthcomning.

•••
•••
•••
Mobi Cheap said:
958.mobi at $540, subject to acceptance within 24 hours and prompt payment via escrow.com

hi, can i get 958.mobi at $400? Thanks a lot

•••
lwlll said:
hi, can i get 958.mobi at $400? Thanks a lot

Answered by PM.

•••
Mobi Cheap said:
Answered by PM.

hi, i have paid via escrow.com. Now the status of the Transaction is "You have submitted payment". Please check it, thanks

•••
lwlll said:
hi, i have paid via escrow.com. Now the status of the Transaction is "You have submitted payment". Please check it, thanks
Sure. Escrow.com says:

"Jan 12 2008 11:43PM PDT
Buyer paid by credit card, awaiting Escrow.com approval."

That's good enough for me to say:

958.mobi
:sold:
Many thanks for the super quick payment!

•••
Seriously discussing bulk offers for the remaining NNN mobis.

All firm commitments will be honored.

All PM discussions must be finalized ASAP.

Last edited:
•••
pki.mobi
Escrow in process.

•••
Mobi Cheap said:
Sure. Escrow.com says:

"Jan 12 2008 11:43PM PDT
Buyer paid by credit card, awaiting Escrow.com approval."

That's good enough for me to say:

958.mobi
Many thanks for the super quick payment!

hi, can i pay you via paypal? Because escrow need me fax the Credit Card Authorization Form to them, now i do not have the fax machine. If you can accept paypal that will save more time. Thanks a lot

•••
lwlll said:
hi, can i pay you via paypal? Because escrow need me fax the Credit Card Authorization Form to them, now i do not have the fax machine. If you can accept paypal that will save more time. Thanks a lot

No rush, will keep this domain reserved for you for now.

Please kindly proceed with the credit card authorization form (or failing that, perhaps a wire transfer) at your earliest convenience.

P.S.: 958.mobi is the only domain to be reserved.

All other NNN mobis that have been discussed without a firm commitment may be (and indeed are likely to be) included in a bulk sale without prior notice.

Those willing to finalize discussions should PM or post here ASAP.

Last edited:
•••
Pardon the interruption..

For faxing without a fax machine, I recommend using Fax Zero ( http://faxzero.com/ ). I always use it for my Escrow transactions and it's 100% free.

Good Luck with the sales Mobi Cheap and hopefully this tip helps close this one faster! :)

Mobi Cheap said:

Please kindly proceed with the credit card authorization form (or failing that, perhaps a wire transfer) at your earliest convenience.

All other NNN mobis that have been discussed without a firm commitment may be (and indeed are likely to be) included in a bulk sale without prior notice.

lwlll said:

•••
thanks a lot

Reece said:

For faxing without a fax machine, I recommend using Fax Zero ( http://faxzero.com/ ). I always use it for my Escrow transactions and it's 100% free.

Good Luck with the sales Mobi Cheap and hopefully this tip helps close this one faster! :)

•••
Reece said:

Many thanks, Reece; a very useful little link!

•••
Mobi Cheap said:

Hi, can i pay you via paypal? Because i received an email form escrow:

Your payment has not been processed for the following reason:

Your credit card issuing bank has denied our request to charge your card. Escrow.com is not provided any reason why your credit card company denied the charge. Please contact the credit card issuing bank for their reason for denial and then resubmit the payment information on the transaction detail screen.
You are a valuable customer and we want to do business with you in the most expeditious manner. In order for you to be able to complete your transaction, we invite you to choose another credit card or use another form of payment.

•••
Once an agreement has been reached with any bidder to pay via escrow.com, the payment has to be through escrow.com.

Escrow.com does not accept credit cards from all countries, and will most likely request a credit card authorization form to be filled in where it does.

This is an excerpt with my emphasis added, taken from escrow.com's help section:
------------------------------------------------
If I live outside of the United States, are there any forms of payment that you do not accept?

International buyers can always send escrow.com a wire transfer, but only in US Dollars. ...
------------------------------------------------

Bank payments in US dollars via wire transfer to escrow.com appear to be acceptable from any country.

•••
Mobi Cheap said:
pki.mobi
Escrow in process.
Many thanks to the buyer for the prompt payment.

Sedo are in control of the domain now.

Buyers who haven't paid for their domains yet, please kindly advise how much more time you need.

•••
237.mobi
249.mobi
274.mobi
296.mobi
348.mobi
392.mobi
437.mobi
453.mobi
457.mobi
481.mobi
485.mobi
487.mobi
492.mobi
498.mobi
547.mobi
594.mobi
652.mobi
653.mobi
745.mobi
794.mobi
796.mobi
834.mobi
849.mobi
964.mobi

•••
•••
Mobi Cheap said:

Hi, payment has been sent via wire transfer. Please check it.

Please send the domain Auth Code to me via private message, i will start transfer the domain. Thanks a lot

•••
Done.

Notice to buyers:

The right to cancel transactions due to non-payment is likely to be exercised at the earliest time allowed by the brokers.

Many thanks to everyone who paid already.

•••
•••
546.mobi has been reserved; it's off the market for now.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back