Dynadot

$6.19 GoDaddy .COM, .NET, etc. Registrations!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
$4.21 GoDaddy .COM, .NET, etc. Registrations!

Alright, it seems like nobody else has caught on to the $6.19 registrations at GoDaddy -- was expecting someone else to post, but I guess I'll be the first...

EDIT: $4.21 GoDaddy .COM, .NET, etc. registrations UNTIL 8/31/2005 are available with the following method:

1. Click this link: http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/websitetonight/wst_domain.asp?isc=tebfree02
2. Select the "12 mos. for just $3.96/mo" WebSite Tonight subscription. Type in the domain you'd like to register/transfer, hit the "GO" button on the right.
3. Get to your shopping cart page.
4. Change the "12" in the number of months to subscribe to WebSite Tonight to "1".
5. Hit "Update".

This should end you up with only $4.21 .COM, .NET, etc. registrations, cheaper than anything since the $3.24 deal in March! For multiple domains in one order, just change the number of months to the number of domains you're registering/transferring (so as to get one month of WebSite Tonight for each domain you're registering). This unfortunately only works for one year registrations -- it is untested for renewals (as I don't have any to renew).

PLEASE LINK TO THIS THREAD, DO NOT COPY THESE INSTRUCTIONS!

$6.19 GoDaddy .COM, .NET, etc. registrations are available with the following method:

1. Add the domain of your choice to your cart through their regular interface.
2. Under the "Site Builders" tab, choose "WebSite Tonight (online)".
3. Add the one month of WebSite Tonight for only $2.95.
4. Go to your shopping cart and add in coupon code "USA6" for $1 off.

The above steps should end you up at a total of $6.19 for each order of a single domain. Please note that for .US you can get better pricing by just adding the domain to your cart and then using the "USA6" coupon (only while the $6.95 promo for .US is effective).

Reputation points would be appreciated! :) Hope this saves people a bunch of cash...

-Rick

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So wut do u do? im lost lol

•••
-JDT- said:
Are you sure that this is ok with GoDaddy?
And that they'll not backcharge you for this?

It's different from the previous "traffic facts + domain + david", because in that case you were just buying the "3,99 domain" they advertised (and keep advertising) on the home page.

Instead, in this new "trick" I don't know why the domain discount becomes the domain price (and you pay just the 4,95 for 1 month Web Site Tonight with a .25 Icann fee -> 5.20).

It seems more like a software bug than a promotion at a first sight.

Maybe it would be better if someone asks Bob Parsons if it is ok.. are you agree?

No. Because this was a special offer. They were giving a free domain with the purchase of a website tonight (this was ADVERTISED at that page).

At the checkout you had the option to select from 1 to 12 months. For example you could select a three months duration. Do you feel guilty about this?

I don't see any software bug...

•••
With the previous "trick" I saved about 600$, and believe me - I don't feel guilty.
And I know for sure that this isn't a software bug.

I'm just saying that this offer at the moment is NOT advertised, so I would have a confirm about the fact that GD will not backcharge for this.

As you say, this was a special offer.

•••
Yeah -JDT- I know what you mean...

But I think there's no need to worry because this was just a special deal that has ended. Godaddy is not going to ask you for more money or keep your domains.

There was an advertisement (if you remember) at that page! And it was clearly saying get a FREE reg or transfer when you order a website tonight plan. So where's the problem?

•••
I hope you are right buddy!

•••
-JDT- the page is still there-hasn't changed.

Go check it now. It says free domain reg or transfer. I'm telling you don't worry and moreover Godaddy has many specials-not all of them are advertised on the main page.

Chill out... :tu:

•••
Ok, maybe I'm the most boring person on NamePros.. :) ..

But this page referes to the old offer.

In the new trick you don't pay 3,95 @ month, but 4,95!

Why there isn't a page promoting this new "1 month WST @ 4,95 and you get a free domain" ?

•••
I've no idea about the $5.20 deal -- I know that the $4.21 deal was within their terms though.

I'd say call 'em up if you're curious... :)

-Rick

•••
Aww, I missed the $4.21 deal by a day! :|
Shame on me, I'm going to have to pay more attention to this forum from now on.

Thanks for your hard work and sharing what you found Rick. We appreciate it!
I hope next time if there's a good deal like this, I'll be able to see it in time! For now I'll use your $6.19 instructions though.

•••
I am considering buying a godaddy reseller account but decide Not to do that because its too risky (Godaddy is competing their own resellers).

•••
Godaddy has made it impossible to update the subscription from 12 to 1 month. Atleast it didn't work for me :( Thanks for the info though Rick, appreciate you sharing the info..

•••
just reg'd one for $5.20...still going...

.COM Domain Name Registration - 1 Year $8.95 $8.95 $.25 1 $8.95 $.25
Domain: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.COM

WebSite Tonight Economy - 5 Page Web Site $4.95 $4.95 $.00 1 $.00 $4.95
Length: 1 Month(s)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal: $5.20
Shipping & Handling: $.00
Tax: $.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total (US Dollars): $5.20

•••
EDIT: $4.21 GoDaddy .COM, .NET, etc. registrations UNTIL 8/31/2005 are available with the following method:

1. Click this link: http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/websi...p?isc=tebfree02
2. Select the "12 mos. for just $3.96/mo" WebSite Tonight subscription. Type in the domain you'd like to register/transfer, hit the "GO" button on the right.

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a follow up to ricberw post, this still works IF you have at least 12 domains to Register new or transfer. But the total has to be 12 in order to take full advantage of the price. I know many of us here are owners of hundreds and this can save a ton of $$ particulalry when renewal time you can just transfer them or if you are registering a bunch of new ones.

I just did it and it came to a total of $49.52 as follows: :talk:

- 4 .us domains transferred at 0 ea = 0.00
- 3 .biz domains transferred at .25 ea = 0.75
- 1 .com new reg at .25 = 0.25
- 1 . net new reg at .25 = 0.25
- 3 .info transferred at .25 ea = 0.75
- website tonight (12 mos) at 47.52

Total for 12 domains + website tonight = $49.52

That is only $4.13 per domain!!
:lala:

I'll also take rep points if you end up using this bulk savings tip!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the tip - just registered one for $6.19!

•••
Ouch! I realised this thread too late. LOL.

Flora.

•••
:( ME TO BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well thanx anyway :D

•••
crap I missed out on it too!! Why does this always seem to work when I'm asleep, but as soon as I wake up it won't work anymore :(

•••
$6.19 Deal at GoDaddy - $1.00 credit

I purchased a new domain name at GoDaddy for $6.19 per the instructions in this thread, and now I'm getting something very interesting in my shopping cart. Since I purchased the $6.19 domain name, every time I pick out a new domain name and go to my shopping cart, I get a $1.00 credit automatically without having to type in the "USA6" code. Anyone else getting this?

•••
Yup, it is somewhat like default. Anyway, I tried all the offers above and it no longer works. :( Time for another domain registrar search..

Flora.

•••
I'm only going to get charged one time after buying "website tonight online", correct?

•••
I am not sure they have auto subscriptions. But I delete them once they are in my account, I don't need it anyway.

Flora.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back