IT.COM

50% OFF DnDork Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale - Just $14.5 Now

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Atta

Top Member
Impact
Hey Domainers,

Good news! DnDork Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale is LIVE. Get 50% OFF on all pricing plans for a limited period of time. Use coupon code BSCM2017 at checkout. Visit https://dndork.com to buy the script.

Our new pricing are following after 50% discount:

Personal plan: 14.5$ instead of 29$
Setup plan: 22$ instead of $44

It is the best time to claim your own copy of DnDork and setup your marketplace in minutes

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Atta - would you be so kind as to explain what is included in the full service package? Like the setup is you do the install or do you actually import domains? What services you are connecting?
We will also handle everything from setting up your marketplace site to connecting all the services.

Also, if I change my mind about the domain I am using for my marketplace can I uninstall and reinstall?

Thanks

•••
Hi @usernamex,

The setup package includes full installation service (creating & importing database, uploading files and updating DB credentials in source code etc.). It requires access to cPanel. I created a detailed docs for installation but if someone wants to skip the technicalities, he can buy setup package.

Also, if I change my mind about the domain I am using for my marketplace can I uninstall and reinstall?

The single application license does not prevent moving software from one domain to another. You can do it as many times as you want.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask :)

•••
Nice. When will this promo end?

•••
•••
Don't forget to avail this limited time offer.

Last edited:
•••
Today is the 2nd day of this exclusive Black Friday and Cyber Monday offer.

•••
Wanted to make sure to get the deal while the sale was still active, just purchased the Setup plan for $22, that's a great deal!

Thanks @Atta!

•••
•••
I recommend this, super easy to install and modify, clean code and very fast. (y)

•••
Saw a couple of errors in the demo, OP feel free to PM me about it.

This sale ends in 1 or 2 days?

•••

The sale ends tomorrow at 23:59 UTC. PM sent .

•••

the script have not error.. check my site.

•••
•••
Today is the last day for this wonderful offer. Don't forget to get your own copy of DnDork marketplace. A big update is coming next week including nameservers support for landers.

•••
Today is the last day for this wonderful offer. Don't forget to get your own copy of DnDork marketplace. A big update is coming next week including nameservers support for landers.

i send you an emal for you affiliate program

•••
•••
until your update arrives, I have made a small modification, and now I can add Payoneer and/or scrow button.

•••
until your update arrives, I have made a small modification, and now I can add Payoneer and/or scrow button.

In next update, you will be able to add Escrow.com/Payoneer Escrow buttons too.

•••
@Atta - Is it true that the sale is extended?

•••
@Atta - Is it true that the sale is extended?

Yes. It is extended till December 1st.

I decided to extend the Cyber Monday sale until December 1st. So in case you missed it before, don't forget to grab your copy now. The price will be increased to $59 after next update which will include following (existing customers will get it free):
  • Nameservers support for landing pages
  • Ability to add Payoneer Escrow/Escrow.com buttons
  • PayPal integration
  • Bug fixes and design improvements
This is your last chance to get DnDork at the cheapest price.

•••
Yes. It is extended till December 1st.

I decided to extend the Cyber Monday sale until December 1st. So in case you missed it before, don't forget to grab your copy now. The price will be increased to $59 after next update which will include following (existing customers will get it free):
  • Nameservers support for landing pages
  • Ability to add Payoneer Escrow/Escrow.com buttons
  • PayPal integration
  • Bug fixes and design improvements
This is your last chance to get DnDork at the cheapest price.
Can v also add a link to blog along with all of your default links?

•••
Can v also add a link to blog along with all of your default links?

It's not possible to add custom links from dashboard. But you can easily edit the source code to add a link to blog.

Blog feature is requested by some customers so far. I will consider it to integrate with marketplace after next update.

•••
It's not possible to add custom links from dashboard. But you can easily edit the source code to add a link to blog.

Blog feature is requested by some customers so far. I will consider it to integrate with marketplace after next update.
yes, that would be great if I can add blog link. this is the only reason that I am still not going with any one.
But even if it is possible through source code that i might go with dndork.
Can you please mention your timezone, as you mentioned that promotion is on till 1 december

•••
it is very easy to modify the code, add new links to menu etc..even now I'm working with Piwik, and the site is still fast.

the only thing that I think you should consider, is :

Make users confirm their offer

Ban ip

Own domain whois page.

the rest I think it comes in the next update.

-------------

To add new link just go to src/Template/Layout/default.ctp and add

Code:
<li<?= $type == 'any' ? ' class="active"' : '' ?><a href="https://www.YOUR LINK.COM">YOUR TITLE</a></li>

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back