IT.COM

discuss 5 letter dot com buy & sells discussion thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ariff BD

Top Member
Impact
We have had enough business & discussion of 4 letter dot coms. Which are often expensive & easy to sell but nearly impossible to hand register.

But now we should discuss about 5 letters separately.

Lets report 5 letter dot com domains what you bought & sold.

Lets don't mention hand-register because often they are impulse registration.

But I am expecting to help us to gain an idea of type of 5L.com that has quality & value. So your thoughtful insight for investment & reported sales might provide that assumption.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Thanks ecomslice, I totally agree. I've only been at this a few weeks and have a mainly acquired two word .coms like you've mentioned. I'd love your thoughts on them if you have a minute.

•••
Thanks ecomslice, I totally agree. I've only been at this a few weeks and have a mainly acquired two word .coms like you've mentioned. I'd love your thoughts on them if you have a minute.

Pm them. But keep In mind most in first year never sell. And I'll be as constructive in my criticism as possible.

•••
In my personal opinion. And after many struggles myself trying to learn the Brandable market. I feel you should hold off on this style till you learn more.

My suggestion is move to two word .com based on proven consistent or trending words you can research endlessly on namebio , then match those keywords with fun or descriptive pairing that compliments each other.

Again. Only two words. Not misspelled.

Hope you take this suggestion and wait more time before blending creations outside of dictionary words.

Happy holidays if your celebrating.
I agree with this suggestion 100%.

Start with trending keywords, dictionary, probably English words in .com mainly.

I think registering these types of domains appeal to the widest range of end users.

•••
•••
Nizho
Tonvu
Lavyl
Pheys
Ocuzy
Ovoky

All in .com

•••
Edxon
Koriq
Orsso

.com

Haven't sold a 5L before. So, I'm not bullish on it. The few I had and dropped in the past were snapped up or developed but never had any inquiries while I had them.

5Ls are not like 4Ls considering the number of combinations still available. Which is why one is liquid and the other isn't

•••
Sold: Riyex.com 1950 few months back., also few other names will post them

Last edited:
•••
Edxon
Koriq
Orsso

.com

Haven't sold a 5L before. So, I'm not bullish on it. The few I had and dropped in the past were snapped up or developed but never had any inquiries while I had them.

5Ls are not like 4Ls considering the number of combinations still available. Which is why one is liquid and the other isn't

well, although your correct, its very subjective, many 4L of very low quality are near worthless, 100-150 barely getting bids even on NP , comparing 4L to 5L makes no sense, unless categorizing the Letters , Pronunciation and Esthetics.
anyhow , my personal experience is 5L saved me , my life nearly. close to half my income since near 3 years ago.

in my opinion , random letters you think sounds good, but are non English variation of words, I have doubts if they will sell, but hey , im no genius, so im not sure, but I wish everyone luck. #Bwarm #Ashle #5L

Last edited:
•••
keyword 5 letters are the best and it's not easy now to get them as things are getting tight.

•••
I got now around 1600 names and planned to go to up to 5k names this year, let's see I am jumping in a big pool

•••
•••
Nixfy
Oilam
Utizy
Aiyel
Liqol
Aivez
Botuz
Jeksy
Orgox
Eazan
Wecys
Gamcy
Waxiz
Sediz
Viszy
Onrai

Can you please rate them as 100% being the best and 0 being the worst, as I really need some advice on the names I am doing.

Appreciated.

•••
Nixfy
Oilam
Utizy
Aiyel
Liqol
Aivez
Botuz
Jeksy
Orgox
Eazan
Wecys
Gamcy
Waxiz
Sediz
Viszy
Onrai

Can you please rate them as 100% being the best and 0 being the worst, as I really need some advice on the names I am doing.

Appreciated.
Have you submitted them to brandable sites? but i dont know what is good and what is bad. My 5Ls that i think better than names on brandable sites got rejected. But the one i just tried for fun (covuv) got approved.

Last edited:
•••
What i noticed that when applying a rule : CVCVC or VCVCV
Domain value become high.

•••
Just found a catchy 5L in my opinion: Udsay
Available for handreg if anyone interested

Last edited:
•••
@xbank just my opinion , these are only ones I like. there around 50-70 of 100

that being said, id submit all right now on Alter site, free and there doing ads now to promote.

Nixfy
Orgox
Gamcy

Last edited:
•••
well, although your correct, its very subjective, many 4L of very low quality are near worthless, 100-150 barely getting bids even on NP , comparing 4L to 5L makes no sense, unless categorizing the Letters , Pronunciation and Esthetics.
anyhow , my personal experience is 5L saved me , my life nearly. close to half my income since near 3 years ago.

in my opinion , random letters you think sounds good, but are non English variation of words, I have doubts if they will sell, but hey , im no genius, so im not sure, but I wish everyone luck. #Bwarm #Ashle #5L

That's the definition of liquidity: that xkjv.com can sell for $10-100 but xkjvq.com won't sell at all.

PS: I like 5Ls but like someone said keyword based 5Ls is the way to go

Last edited:
•••
In addition to Edxon, Orsso and KorIQ, I also have

NapIQ
Ocein
Korco
Pragg
Qrove

All in .com

•••
I don't want to bring anyone down but I have read the whole thread so far and I can't remember a single domain that I've read in this thread.

That's a big problem when it comes to a domain name.

I have yquiz in king to compliment another project of mine (same name but with u instead of y) and that's about it.

Last edited:
•••
I have:

Assgn .com
Baiil .com
Bonqd .com
Eiire .com
EurVR .com
EVCah .com
Hlium .com
Kervd .com
Liiar .com
Nwbie .com
Qirqs .com
Qirqy .com
Qwerv .com
Qwynt .com
Rgrds .com
Sayyr .com
Taaxx .com
Taxxt .com
Veggd .com
Vrrbs .com
Whizd .com
Xifas .com
Yujji .com

•••
Aaplo.com
Byeet.com
Slium.com
Detga.com
Pepxy.com
Eukro.com (SQ)
KIRWI.COM(SQ)
Xxxbg.com

•••
•••
imlam
bexra
xuvvy
juvvy
etc

•••
although Q W reduce quality, might be sold since pronunceable.

You are kidding, right? This is easily a five figure name as the first 5 letters of the English keyboard.

•••
Some of my 5L:

Manat.com
LNews.com
Jaice.com
TheLM.com
ThePV.com
TheDF.com
Vexle.com
Nebea.com
Rousr.com
Fylex.com
Dofna.com

Generally, though I own way more 4Ls than 5Ls.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back