IT.COM

question 5-letter Domain Name. December 25, 2019 is Still Available, January 2, 2020 has Taken by Other

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

YudiTayba

Established Member
Impact
On December 25, 2019, I found a 5-letter domain name that I think is quite potential for my friend's company, the domain name contains the word "tsi" and is still available.
But today I just realized that the domain name was already registered by someone else on January 2, 2020.

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-25 at 21.39.47.jpeg

Anyone know whether the domain owner is a business entity or just a blogger?
Please give your opinion

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When I saw your post some bitter emotions got me remember how I was making up a list of potential hand regs. I spent a lot of time,energy and research into. 2 domains from that list that I liked most got registered recently. There is even website on one of them.
Lesson learned: when that available message pops up be quick to register 🤥

Domains: memogifts.com and kit66.com 😏

•••
Thankyou for the response.

I see you still have a chance to get 1 of the 2 domain names you want above, because one of them is only directed to another subdomain name.

Usually the domain name used to redirect to another domain / subdomain, the owner does not realize when the domain expiration.

•••
Thankyou for the response.

I see you still have a chance to get 1 of the 2 domain names you want above, because one of them is only directed to another subdomain name.

Usually the domain name used to redirect to another domain / subdomain, the owner does not realize when the domain expiration.

Hopefully 😁 But for me, a beginner in .com it is a very good lesson. That there are 7 000 000 000 other persons on this planet that may need an urgent online presence 😁

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back